Typical QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical QPR

Another missed opportunity.Holloway even knew the player well.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/10...llwall-contra/

Why is that typical QPR? The blokes decided to stay where he is. It happens.

Comment

Voted their worst manager of all time. Can't imagine Holloway is thought of very favorably by anyone even vaguely connected with Millwall, so no surprise really.

Probably done himself a big favor in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Voted their worst manager of all time. Can't imagine Holloway is thought of very favorably by anyone even vaguely connected with Millwall, so no surprise really.Probably done himself a big favor in the long run.
        Agreed. In this case, It`s not difficult to understand why this player (supposedly) rejected us.
        Last edited by Shania; 11-07-2017, 02:58 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Another missed opportunity.Holloway even knew the player well.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/10...llwall-contra/
          Typical post of a QPR fan, today.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            Typical post of a QPR fan, today.
            I think we're entitled to be disappointed, in fact even concerned at the moment. I've never felt as pessimistic pre-season as I do this year.

I have no faith in the DoF, the manager or any of their coaching staff. Despite the early summer noise about "doing our business early", we've signed 1 first team player. It's also pretty clear that a few of ours are being courted, and we will most likely be battling to keep them.

If we go into this season with our current squad minus Luongo and Smithies, I think we are in big trouble. Not that I massively rate Luongo, but we have a sh*te squad already without taking players out if it. To stand any chance of competing we need sign 4 or 5 decent quality players sharpish!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 11-07-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I think we're entitled to be disappointed, in fact even concerned at the moment. I've never felt as pessimistic pre-season as I do this year.

I have no faith in the DoF, the manager or any of their coaching staff. Despite the early summer noise about "doing our business early", we've signed 1 first team player. It's also pretty clear that a few of ours are being courted, and we will most likely be battling to keep them.

If we go into this season with our current squad minus Luongo and Smithies, I think we are in big trouble. Not that I massively rate Luongo, but we have a sh*te squad already without taking players out if it. To stand any chance of competing we need sign 4 or 5 decent quality players sharpish!
              I didnt tell anyone off for their view, just, its a typical post of a QPR fan right now..

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                I didnt tell anyone off for their view, just, its a typical post of a QPR fan right now..
                Typical, and hardly surprising. Like Tarbs and so many others, not just on this forum but on every QPR forum I've read, fans do not feel good about the forthcoming season. With bargain basement transfer options only, a clown for a manager and a squad that barely managed to stay up last season, it's understandable.

Comment

I'm sure if we'd signed him someone would have moaned how he only got 3 goals and 6 assists in 42 games in League 1 last season.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    I'm sure if we'd signed him someone would have moaned how he only got 3 goals and 6 assists in 42 games in League 1 last season.....
                    True........we'll always find something to moan about, won't we?

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

It's tricky, people need to be realistic.

1. You sign LG1 players and they may be a hit, they may be a miss... OR like CW he may eventually come good. (TIME REQUIRED)
                        2. You loan players from the Prem, same as above really.
                        3. We buy average champ players

Fact is, we have a budget until FFP is resolved, once it is, things will change I am sure of it.

Comment

That's not impressive at all. Happy we didn't get him then and doubt we were all that interested.

Comment

we have enough wingers, it's creativity in midfield and someone who can find the back of the net that's priority
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Somehow the thread has been legitimized!

Comment

Working...
                              X