We're so quiet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    we have some good players at this club , it's getting them to want to play , want to win , chase every ball , make every 50/50 a 60/40 to us . get rid of any player whoever he may be that's not willing to put in 100% every game . holloway has to look at his tactics find his best 11 and some how instill into them it's a honour to play for my team not just a pay check
    yep, we need them to beat their chests.

Beat them until they BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Personally think as things stand we are bang in trouble.

Gk - best in league, will be lucky if he stays

Defence - Hall should be first choice cb but Ollie thinks he's a cdm. Ned and lynch are average at best and our full backs are shocking. our defence got absolutely ripped numerous times last year and Smithies was the only reason we didn't get battered on a few occasions.

Midfield - Wsolev is decent if Ollie plays him. Freeman, manning, Luongo all ok and scowen will hold his own. Creatively we are lacking big time.

Strikers - all average

Our team as it stands is bottom half of the championship at best. Lots of ambitious teams in this league and yes we still have time to recruit but if we don't get 4 or 5 semi decent champ players I think we could possibly go down.

Really think ffp is f***ing us as the direction of this club right now is pretty scary and I just don't believe this is what TF would want.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        Quintessentially, what the OP was saying is the Queens Park Rangers have been Quite Quiet in their Quest to Add Quality players to their Squad and will leave it to a Quarter to eleven on transfer deadline day. Which will do nothing to Quell the Anger of many posters on here.

8 and then i got Quite Bored!
        i tried to beat you ... but you nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Defence - Hall should be first choice cb but Ollie thinks he's a cdm. Ned and lynch are average at best and our full backs are shocking. our defence got absolutely ripped numerous times last year and Smithies was the only reason we didn't get battered on a few occasions.

Midfield - Wsolev is decent if Ollie plays him. Freeman, manning, Luongo all ok and scowen will hold his own. Creatively we are lacking big time.

Strikers - all average

Our team as it stands is bottom half of the championship at best. Lots of ambitious teams in this league and yes we still have time to recruit but if we don't get 4 or 5 semi decent champ players I think we could possibly go down.

Really think ffp is f***ing us as the direction of this club right now is pretty scary and I just don't believe this is what TF would want.
          Our defending last year was horrendous so calling nedum and lynch average is extremely generous, really need huge changes at the back
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Quintessentially the qualifications to quantify whether QPR are quoted to be having a quietly quick quest to quiz the transfer market is questionable. Whether we will quote a quartet or quintet of players using a quill pen costing a quid, before queues of quirkily dressed queers and queens from quaint Quebec remains to be quoted. Quarrelsome QPR fans are becoming quivering quality starved wrecks, deserving of quicksilver quantifiable quick players.
            Quality, competition won
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              "We know where we need to strengthen and hopefully we can target those areas and get them done early in the transfer window,"
              Think the key word there is hopefully

Comment

Even newsnow is struggling to find anything and HTIC who just make stuff up have stopped bothering!

Comment

Cardiff have just made their 6th Summer signing. No rush.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Strikers - all average

Tbh most QPR fans feel this way,you are not wrong but thankfully there are 4 or 5 other teams ,including Ipswich and Burton who are as bad as us so we will be in our own mini league,surely our billionare owners aren't going to stand idly by and do nothing and just let us slip into league 1,they WILL act when the time comes ( probably early December ).

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Cardiff have just made their 6th Summer signing. No rush.
                      Lee Camp
                      Loic Damour
                      Danny Ward
                      Callum Paterson (W stands for who)
                      Neil Etheridge - He's another goalkeeper, and represents the Philippines
                      Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - just google him, the farkin legend
                      Great list that - imagine how jealous Swansea, Wrexham and TNS must be
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Lee Camp
                        Loic Damour
                        Danny Ward

Comment

Lee Camp
                          Loic Damour
                          Danny Ward
                          Now do a list of our squad...

Comment

I thought you were expecting us to match their 6 signings but either way, those 6 do not enhance their squad anymore than the one signing we made does ours, to date.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              thankfully there are 4 or 5 other teams ,including Ipswich and Burton who are as bad as us so we will be in our own mini league.
                              Bang on. We are in a mini league with about 6 or 7 that will finish at the bottom of the league.

Comment

those 6 do not enhance their squad anymore than the one signing we made does ours, to date.
                                Cue someone saying "Warnock will make them better players"

Comment

Working...
                                X