We're so quiet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    If anyone thinks that we don't have to sign at least 2 more quality players to have a chance of at least mid table are surely deluded.
    Quality yes, but they are thin on the ground and tend to cost a few quid. My point was don't waste money on rubbish just to pacify those desperate for action, irrespective of the quality
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I would rather stick with what we have and create siege mentality thenbting players in for the sake of it

Comment

We are hardly an attractive club for any player to join,so think we are on plan z now.only thing going for us is the location as that played a part in Scowen signing.

Comment

Also, we have looked at good names wanted by other clubs at the right positions, mainly right backs. Scowen in as holding mf means Hall straight back as a centre half together with Onuha. Lynch, Perch and Hamalainen as back ups, maybe a bit weak though. Left back? I don't think so.

Our midfield is quite good imho and I don't think they will change that, Scowen in front of three out of Woszolek/Loungo/Freeman/Manning/Goss/Ngbakoto sounds to me as absolutely good enough?

In front we will probably start with Connor-Smith if 4-4-2. If 4-5-1 it will be Sylla on his own. Jamie, Eze and Grego-Cox as backups. Really thin behind the first three but a striker is dead expensive and so many fail in the Championship. But maybe, if the right forreigner at right price turns up?

So, a right back is a must. Maybe one more backup for Hall-Onuha if they don't rate Hamalainen (this is probably why he played with Onuha against Reading) and maybe, maybe a good striker. I'd say that's it?
          Last edited by erikmata; 10-07-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Better to be quite quiet and get the right player(s) in, we have always rushed in the past or left it until the last 6 hours. Lets not just buy players to hush the fans up, all too frequently in the last 3-5 seasons we have brought in players, the fans think we're going to be mustard only to be very quietly disappointed.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              actually quite a few teams have been quiet in the transfer market.
              (competition time: the poster who can use as many of the q words to make a sentence wins) (correct spelling and proper English for bonus points)
              Quintessentially, what the OP was saying is the Queens Park Rangers have been Quite Quiet in their Quest to Add Quality players to their Squad and will leave it to a Quarter to eleven on transfer deadline day. Which will do nothing to Quell the Anger of many posters on here.

8 and then i got Quite Bored!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Quintessentially, what the OP was saying is the Queens Park Rangers have been Quite Quiet in their Quest to Add Quality players to their Squad and will leave it to a Quarter to eleven on transfer deadline day. Which will do nothing to Quell the Anger of many posters on here.

8 and then i got Quite Bored!
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Flashback 6 Weeks: @standardsport "...#QPR aiming to complete summer transfer business early" http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3553886.html
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Sorry but there's no reason to suggest we need to be doing more than we are. In the Prem, Spurs, southampton, west ham and palace have all only signed one player, the only team there who should be in a point of concern are Palace but they don't look super concerned by their situation. We'll sign people, we're just keeping it more covered than we used to. We're no longer the revolving door club, we're playing it the right way, doing things the correct way instead of being tabloid column fillers and I for one am happy with that role.
                    Spot on.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Comment

Any way the wind blows
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

we have some good players at this club , it's getting them to want to play , want to win , chase every ball , make every 50/50 a 60/40 to us . get rid of any player whoever he may be that's not willing to put in 100% every game . holloway has to look at his tactics find his best 11 and some how instill into them it's a honour to play for my team not just a pay check

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Flashback 6 Weeks: @standardsport "...#QPR aiming to complete summer transfer business early" http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3553886.html
                            "We know where we need to strengthen and hopefully we can target those areas and get them done early in the transfer window,"

“That gives us a good stepping stone into next season and gives us an advantage over other teams who are changing half their squad and looking for other players.

"If we do our business early and work with the bulk of the squad that we've got, we'll be really looking forward to the start of the new season with the pre-season that we'll get under our belt."

Comment

It's only the first day of week two of the window, still very early aint it?

Comment

Quintessentially the qualifications to quantify whether QPR are quoted to be having a quietly quick quest to quiz the transfer market is questionable. Whether we will quote a quartet or quintet of players using a quill pen costing a quid, before queues of quirkily dressed queers and queens from quaint Quebec remains to be quoted. Quarrelsome QPR fans are becoming quivering quality starved wrecks, deserving of quicksilver quantifiable quick players.

Comment

Working...
                                X