Squirrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirrels

Fu€king hate them. Two of the little b@stards are bullying my cat so much so he's started having a Johnny cash in my bath instead of next doors garden.
    I bought an air rifle recently but the little €unts seem to know they're safe on the fence as I can't risk taking someone's eye out in the garden behind mine.
    Anyone else have any problems or ideas.
    If this carries on much longer I'll be tempted to shoot the cat.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

a mate of mine earns a fortune sorting out , squirrels , rats , spiders ,etc , some woman had a fox trapped in here shed he opened the shed door the fox run off , £600 nice

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      a mate of mine earns a fortune sorting out , squirrels , rats , spiders ,etc , some woman had a fox trapped in here shed he opened the shed door the fox run off , £600 nice
      I'd say I'm in the wrong job mate but I'm clearly useless at this game.
      Had one in my sights a minute ago but missed.
      Think I might have put a hole in someone's shirt hanging on a washing line.
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        I'd say I'm in the wrong job mate but I'm clearly useless at this game.
        Had one in my sights a minute ago but missed.
        Think I might have put a hole in someone's shirt hanging on a washing line.
        you might be better off having a pop with an Uzi
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          you might be better off having a pop with an Uzi
          Haha, now you're talking.
          Will Danaher

Comment

Itso, there's a poster over on LFW by the name of TiberiusKirk who does all our pest/vermin control issues. Would highly recommend him. He's solid Rangers too. Drop him a PM and I'm sure he'll come to the rescue. Tell him I sent you too

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Itso, there's a poster over on LFW by the name of TiberiusKirk who does all our pest/vermin control issues. Would highly recommend him. He's solid Rangers too. Drop him a PM and I'm sure he'll come to the rescue. Tell him I sent you too
              Nice one Stan
              Will Danaher

Comment

I find a semi SK using NATO rounds works for me.
                We have squirrels, raccoons, skunks and the occasional bear in the autumn.
                I find the red and the grey squirrels to be the worse as they get in your roof and chew up your wiring, black ones tend to just terrorize the birds in the trees.
                My neighbour managed to hit a grey squirrel on my roof last week.
                I allowed the wife to use an old air rifle last week so scare a racoon off our roof, and she missed out the window from 4 feet away
                Another option if you can't get your hands on a semi auto assault rifle is to soak a rag in ammonia and leave it near where they show up and spray someone along the top of your fence.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Fu€king hate them. Two of the little b@stards are bullying my cat so much so he's started having a Johnny cash in my bath instead of next doors garden.
                  I bought an air rifle recently but the little €unts seem to know they're safe on the fence as I can't risk taking someone's eye out in the garden behind mine.
                  Anyone else have any problems or ideas.
                  If this carries on much longer I'll be tempted to shoot the cat.
                  Whereabouts are you located Itsonly? I look after a large organisations pest control contract and could put you in touch with a couple of firms. If your in the London area then it might be a step to far for them.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Whereabouts are you located Itsonly? I look after a large organisations pest control contract and could put you in touch with a couple of firms. If your in the London area then it might be a step to far for them.
                    In Twickenham mate.
                    I'm glad to say 50% of the problem has been taken care of as of this afternoon.
                    I bought a cage trap from a garden centre yesterday and came home to a very angery tree rat this evening.
                    Think I might have it covered now but thanks for all the advice guys.
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      I find a semi SK using NATO rounds works for me.
                      We have squirrels, raccoons, skunks and the occasional bear in the autumn.
                      I find the red and the grey squirrels to be the worse as they get in your roof and chew up your wiring, black ones tend to just terrorize the birds in the trees.
                      My neighbour managed to hit a grey squirrel on my roof last week.
                      I allowed the wife to use an old air rifle last week so scare a racoon off our roof, and she missed out the window from 4 feet away
                      Another option if you can't get your hands on a semi auto assault rifle is to soak a rag in ammonia and leave it near where they show up and spray someone along the top of your fence.
                      Crikey Fraggy, if I took yours and Lymes advice I'd probably spend the next ten years trying to watch rangers play from D wing wormwood scrubs
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Crikey Fraggy, if I took yours and Lymes advice I'd probably spend the next ten years trying to watch rangers play from D wing wormwood scrubs
                        I hear the view from there is quite divine
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Had a problem with pigeons at work and the pest control company charge about £300 for a visit. He shot 11 in about an hour. Nice work if you can get it.
                          Apparently birds can't p*ss or sh*t separately, probably explains why it's always wet :-)

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                            Had a problem with pigeons at work and the pest control company charge about £300 for a visit. He shot 11 in about an hour. Nice work if you can get it.
                            Apparently birds can't p*ss or sh*t separately, probably explains why it's always wet :-)
                            I ate some food from one of those street stalls in Bangkok once, had the same problem soon after.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                            X