No announcement yet.

Sack the board chants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd start "sack the board" chants if I could see us going the same way as Orient/Blackpool/Coventry, or we got an owner like Vincent Tan who wanted to do something stupid like change the home kit.

The way I see it we need to decide what kind of club we're going to be and I feel the board are slowly working that out.

Comment

Gave it some more thought. If we got relegated this season and then failed to either win league 1 or get immediate promotion I would definitely want a change. That is not an acceptable level for us.

Comment

I think we're in the middle of a gruelling transitional period. Finances are being dealt with far more pragmatically than in recent years. I think money is going to be invested moreso into the training ground and the stadium. These two elements are vital to the future, if the stadium is built and the training ground is developed in the right fashion, the club becomes instantly more attractive to other owners. If the club are trying to emulate the Bournemouth/Burnley model, it'll take time. So I'd keep a level head for the first fifteen games - by which Holloway will probably be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          F ack me. Every word of the above is fact. Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. What's to do but plod away and hope until things turn really s hit results wise.
          Its not really all true though is it.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Hits your post sums up the situation to a tee yet we have posters who attacker others for moaning when God knows the club give them good reason to moan ,
            Your post should make fans that read it sit up and take note but theres a % that that would hide from from the long term damage that dross players playing dross football will have on the young wouldbe fans who can watch Fulham and Brentford show a mutch better product for more realistic price ,
            If T F who does read message boards Hoos and co read this board they will go away thinking can't be a lot wrong the fans seem satisfied enough
            Haha, what planet are you on if you think they would draw that conclusion from this message board.

Comment

Jeez superb trolling from Hitman.

Send the boy a king size box of Kleenex coz he must surely be banging em out to celebrate.

Comment

I don't but rose tints send out the wrong message , get real fans need to say it as it is , are you frightened of the word dross if not say it

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                  I think we're in the middle of a gruelling transitional period. Finances are being dealt with far more pragmatically than in recent years. I think money is going to be invested moreso into the training ground and the stadium. These two elements are vital to the future, if the stadium is built and the training ground is developed in the right fashion, the club becomes instantly more attractive to other owners. If the club are trying to emulate the Bournemouth/Burnley model, it'll take time. So I'd keep a level head for the first fifteen games - by which Holloway will probably be gone.
                  Fantastic post and spot on. Christ I dread to think how the cry babies on here would react if we were in the same position as Leyton Orient and the like...
                  Bottom line is patience. Of course we're trying to be a more financially stable club, but that's gonna take time. Problem is most fans seem to want that AND success NOW NOW NOW.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We are shite and always will be apart from the occasional blip. Accept this and inner peace shall be yours

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post

Send the boy a king size box of Kleenex coz he must surely be banging em out to celebrate.
                      There's always one.

I preferred lord buckethead anyway.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

To be fair the training and new ground we've been wanting since we dropped down from the Premiership all those years ago, at least this board are trying to make things happen.

There is one fact, without a new ground we'll never progress as a club. Sell the tickets cheap and fill the ground, that's how we'll gain new supporters and more in ad revenue.

I love this club but I don't want to be a selling club, we need to better ourselves and able to keep our players here. The board are trying but these FFP rules make it impossible, they want to spend but can't.

Once we get this training ground, it's one step to a better future, let's hope we can then get a new ground. Keep the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Its not really all true though is it.
                          Cant see what isn't true. It's a matter of opinion thereafter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post

Silly a rse. As you might say.

Comment

SNORE....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                To be fair the training and new ground we've been wanting since we dropped down from the Premiership all those years ago, at least this board are trying to make things happen.

There is one fact, without a new ground we'll never progress as a club. Sell the tickets cheap and fill the ground, that's how we'll gain new supporters and more in ad revenue.

I love this club but I don't want to be a selling club, we need to better ourselves and able to keep our players here. The board are trying but these FFP rules make it impossible, they want to spend but can't.

Once we get this training ground, it's one step to a better future, let's hope we can then get a new ground. Keep the faith!
                                That's prity much the way I see things the training ground isn't that important at the moment we have one ! yeah we pay rent for it but if W F gets the kick off we will be spending more on development in the short term , but I can't see see us getting any more than 12 -13k attendances this coming season so we really should dropping match day tickets to encourage walk up fans who don't want a s/t or membership , don't worry I'm not looking for a cheap ticket I will pay whatever it if we are playing entertaining football yeah I'd like to us winning but my main objective is to see us playing well come what may but more than anything we've got to catch up with Fulham and Brentfords scouting staff

Comment

Working...
                                X