No announcement yet.

Sack the board chants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What other manager that has the same record a Holloway would stil be in a job if we lose 6 on the bounce at the beginning of this season he will be gone and te cycle just starts all over again

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      this is so ridiculous!

As far as i can see - we went up under this board and the fans cried out for champions league players etc etc In came the likes of Boswinga , Julio cesaer , loic remy, Samba , Mbia all those types of players - This is want you wanted - Unsustainable!

No wait ! we want our Rangers back - you all cry! ok so we are back in the second tier of league trying to find golden nuggets to move us forward but ultimately be able to sell to keep us afloat.

As for managers - warnock should never have gone - but many on here thought he was out of his depth in the premiership
      Hughes - great signing everyone said! well there was the start and he should be shouldering a lot of the responsibility of where we are now.
      Ramsey- i'll gives you that one! Baffling!
      Hasslebank - on paper a good appointment but no one would have known he would turn out like he did.
      Holloway - a victim of the wasn't it good in the old days we want our ranger back theme.

no one is saying the board hasn't made mistakes and they are trying to go about putting them right. but it seems that some fans are so far out of love with the club that even signing messi would be seen as signing some old argentinian at the end of his career looking for one last pay check.

yes the last couple of seasons haven't been the best but the club is trying. And the support last year was the worst i have seen it in 40 years - even i couldn't be bothered and as someone how has flown from the other side of the world to get to a game and been a season ticket holder for 30 years - thats saying something!

Lets wait for the season to start before the sack the board threads start!
      3 your post says the club went up under this board then you refer to the period that we went up under Briatori and Ecclestons stewardship that was torn apart under TFs watch granted with the best will and intentions but never the less the start of the downward spiral

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoops2 View Post
        What other manager that has the same record a Holloway would stil be in a job if we lose 6 on the bounce at the beginning of this season he will be gone and te cycle just starts all over again
        Lots of managers lose 6 on the bounce and survive. Remember he also had some good wins (Birmingham away for example).

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Lots of managers lose 6 on the bounce and survive. Remember he also had some good wins (Birmingham away for example).
          Twice

Comment

The teams performance in most of the games have been totally awful I have been a season ticket holder for over fifty years and I can tell you that the football that is being served up has been rubbish and being asked to pay top dollar to watch it players do not seem to know what system we are trying to play apart from lumping up to smith it was no coincidence we finished just outside the relegation places I remain optimistic for this season but I fear the worse under this management team and that includes Ferdinand

Comment

Ok so TF read this and says OK Hits and Dogsrrs - I am giving you the club - i don't want any money for it - Over to you!

What would you do to get to how you think it should be? from the position we are in now?
              I'll tell what I would do out the dof under his dealings we have spent 5 windows 5 windows replacing dross with dross and I estimate we've roughly spent about 5m each window yep we've reclaimed some of that money , but my arguement is we've had about 30 players come to the cub in that time what would have done ? I would have looked to have brought half or a third of that amount but of a better quality there can't be much difference sticking with what you've got or using the likes of doughty and he Canadian instead bringing in dross and using that

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                I'll tell what I would do out the dof under his dealings we have spent 5 windows 5 windows replacing dross with dross and I estimate we've roughly spent about 5m each window yep we've reclaimed some of that money , but my arguement is we've had about 30 players come to the cub in that time what would have done ? I would have looked to have brought half or a third of that amount but of a better quality there can't be much difference sticking with what you've got or using the likes of doughty and he Canadian instead bringing in dross and using that
                replace with What? no one new that the players coming in would under achieve. And with this current crop there is more hope with the likes of freeman, Sylla , Pawel , Hall, Smithies, Manning, Luongo, Scowen by all accounts was great last year.

Comment

We all want success, what do we as individuals deem as success? Last season was poor, this season? Who knows.
                  The optimist in me hope for far better than last year but the realist in me is not confident, I dont have the answers but I agree Fernandes looks a joke despite his apparent good intentions. This could be a very dramatic season ahead as if we lose the first 2 games there will be meltdown, let's be honest we have more chance of losing them then winning, as a QPR fan I feel I am just part of the circus our club has become. If tony and Co went then who comes in?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    We all want success, what do we as individuals deem as success? Last season was poor, this season? Who knows.
                    The optimist in me hope for far better than last year but the realist in me is not confident, I dont have the answers but I agree Fernandes looks a joke despite his apparent good intentions. This could be a very dramatic season ahead as if we lose the first 2 games there will be meltdown, let's be honest we have more chance of losing them then winning, as a QPR fan I feel I am just part of the circus our club has become. If tony and Co went then who comes in?
                    We lost 2-1 away to Reading which wasn't exactly our first team. Not sure who Reading played but assume it wasn't their first team either so maybe it's hard to judge.

Comment

Then again, beat reading and don't lose at Sheffield Wednesday then the board will be upbeat and talk of promotion/play offs, it's a funny old game! Just go back to the posts around Feb time when we had a bit of a run.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        No idea. The people who want them to go have no suggestions as to who is going to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          I'm not looking for bites on this thread.

This is a genuine question...............................

With 6 years in charge at qpr. promises of training grounds and 40k stadiums and being an established premier league club.

All we have to show for ourselves now is a quarter of a billion of debt,

football league threatening to fine us or bring in a transfer embargo,

club is being run by a dof novice,

forced to swallow dross and rotball and pay one of the highest tict prices in the league for that privilage.

appointing sky pundits, pe teachers and novices as managers.

And now we enter a new era of yearly relegation battles from the championship.

i'm not disputing the fact that uncle is a nice man but is he a capable chairman?

my question now is what will it take for you guys on here and at hq for these chants to start.

abuse this thread if you wish. like i said, its a serious question that i would like to hear your views on.
                          Cant disagree with any of that. Can vaguely remember looking forward to the beginning of a season. Where have those days gone????

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            No idea. The people who want them to go have no suggestions as to who is going to replace him.
                            Agreed and I wonder where in the world Amit Bhatia is when we are struggling....
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

replace with What? no one new that the players coming in would under achieve. And with this current crop there is more hope with the likes of freeman, Sylla , Pawel , Hall, Smithies, Manning, Luongo, Scowen by all accounts was great last year.
                              You say Sylla and Pawel they didn't manage half the season Luongo goes missing during game time too often Hall broke into the team by accident rather than design club stated he was brought in for the future Maning might be one but in truth he flirted with team place the club was willing to let him go untill Ollie stoped it Scowens sounds decent Freeman is a success as is Smithies and Hall , I'm saying I have more faith in Ollie signing player's than what the dof has

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                I'm not looking for bites on this thread.

This is a genuine question...............................

With 6 years in charge at qpr. promises of training grounds and 40k stadiums and being an established premier league club.

All we have to show for ourselves now is a quarter of a billion of debt,

football league threatening to fine us or bring in a transfer embargo,

club is being run by a dof novice,

forced to swallow dross and rotball and pay one of the highest tict prices in the league for that privilage.

appointing sky pundits, pe teachers and novices as managers.

And now we enter a new era of yearly relegation battles from the championship.

i'm not disputing the fact that uncle is a nice man but is he a capable chairman?

my question now is what will it take for you guys on here and at hq for these chants to start.

abuse this thread if you wish. like i said, its a serious question that i would like to hear your views on.
                                F ack me. Every word of the above is fact. Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. What's to do but plod away and hope until things turn really s hit results wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X