Sack the board chants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    Ha ha good one. We won't even get a second thought from most fans.
    I ment FA. Sorry.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      What?
      We are nowhere close to being the most hated club in England.
      People have gone off us admittedly but not the most hated.
      I should have written that we are the club that the FA hates the most. You can`t really dissagree with that, can you??
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I should have written that we are the club that the FA hates the most. You can`t really dissagree with that, can you??
        No, that seems to be about right Shania.

Comment

I doubt even the FA are that bothered about us anymore. We are playing by the FFP rules now. Our big spending days have probably been forgotten by most. How much money have Huddersfield spent since being promoted? 37 mil already and its only July - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/hudd...etailpos=&w_s=

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Good post, but who will buy us???? Amit Bhatia, where is he?
            They lost interest when they were blanked by Tango & Cash because they wouldn't sell to the Mittal's it seems like they might want out rather than in

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              I doubt even the FA are that bothered about us anymore. We are playing by the FFP rules now. Our big spending days have probably been forgotten by most. How much money have Huddersfield spent since being promoted? 37 mil already and its only July - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/hudd...etailpos=&w_s=
              Ag6rre with that. I wouldn't be surprised if its our legal team that has blown holes into the whole ffp charade and paved the way for clubs like Huddersfield to do what they like.
              Oh and the huge increase in prem money of course.

Comment

FFP has changed to a rolling 3 year thing. So that is why so many teams go for it and then sell up in the 3rd year such as Derby.

Comment

Working...
                X