Petrasso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    22 mate and not even getting close to match day squad. He needs to go for his own ambitions let alone ours. He's not going to break in at ours
    Bircham brought him here from the Toronto FC Academy, I think he has a vested interest in him succeeding, he has barely played the last couple of seasons due to injuries and when he did return playing a new position against a top team (Shef Wed) many wanted to throw him under the bus even though he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch in Hoops that day! I really hope the lad can remain healthy and develop to his potential, he has been quite good in this Gold Cup tournament and believe me any of our Right Backs would struggle in the heat vs Honduras and Costa Rica, I'm just not sure why more on here would not hope he succeeds!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Bircham brought him here from the Toronto FC Academy, I think he has a vested interest in him succeeding, he has barely played the last couple of seasons due to injuries and when he did return playing a new position against a top team (Shef Wed) many wanted to throw him under the bus even though he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch in Hoops that day! I really hope the lad can remain healthy and develop to his potential, he has been quite good in this Gold Cup tournament and believe me any of our Right Backs would struggle in the heat vs Honduras and Costa Rica, I'm just not sure why more on here would not hope he succeeds!

He was actually quite good in that match.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Petrasso started and played the full 90 for Canada last night in a 1-2 QF loss to Jamaica in the GoldCup, he played every minute of all 4 matches as a RB in a back4! Overall he was quite impressive in his new position, was effective going forward and creating chances and didn't do a whole lot wrong defensively including a game saving goal line clearance vs Honduras! It will be interesting to see what plans the club have for him, if any, he's just turned 22 and changed positions and injury free, for now!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

His injuries have held him back these two last seasons. Who knows, Maybe Ollie has found his new RB. Here is hoping.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X