If FFP is soon resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If FFP is soon resolved

..will it make a difference? Obviously if we get fined 100 million quid, transfer embargo, yes. But doubt we'll face those kind of sanctions. If its a few million quid and no transfer embargo (or indeed no points deduction) can't see it having much effect.

If we have 100mil put aside for a fine and we want n case will the use some of that dough on new players?? If and buts

Comment

Wont matter how much we have to spend on players when we have a clueless clown in charge of the team.

Comment

100 mil. Don't be ####ing rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          If we have 100mil put aside for a fine and we want n case will the use some of that dough on new players?? If and buts
          Acts mate, I love ya bro but that comment is right up there with the defoe thread.

Wake up mate, no way will we be spending anymore of uncles money on players.

Anything we sell, part of it will be used for new signings.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think few have like Defoe thread misread what is written. Saying if they have put money aside to pay a big fine and we win will any of that money find its way to transfer budget (not 100mil but any of it) think that's reasonable thought/question

Comment

Think few have like Defoe thread misread what is written. Saying if they have put money aside to pay a big fine and we win will any of that money find its way to transfer budget (not 100mil but any of it) think that's reasonable thought/question
              Fair enough. Still don't think the club will see a penny of it.

The interest is gone from the owners.

Everything is being run by DoF les and the penny pincher hoos.

Owners are too busy flying around on there little aeroplanes now as their advertisement vehicle is stalled at the bottom of the championship
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i don't think that there is any money set aside (certainly didn't see anything in the last set of accounts).

imo the ffp outcome could have a big impact, but in a bad way... i think we've all decided that if we get a fine, then it'll be something small (maybe £2-8m) in comparison to the £50m that's being shouted about by supporters of every other club. the thing is, we don't have much of a factual basis for believing that... i've always been fairly sure that £50m is never going to happen - but something like £20m .(m maybe with some of it suspended) is not impossible. in any case, i doubt any fine will be lower than the £7.6m that bournemouth copped for (and paid) on promotion a season or two ago.

in any case, we shouldn't assume that any fine will be paid directly from the pockets of the board - every chance we'll have to sell a couple of our better players to fund the fine.
                Last edited by klonk; 09-07-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Fine is stupid, they should say use that 100m to lower your debt.

Comment

When will this be decided? It seems to have been going on forever. If it is too high, wont the board just appeal again.

Comment

Pretty much has to be the single most boring issue surrounding QPR behind Old Oak Common.

Comment

Yes it is but is there any concrete evidence that a decision is imminent ??

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Yes it is but is there any concrete evidence that a decision is imminent ??
                          Id say, as a complete guess by the way, but the fact it has dragged on for so fcking long is because the EFL have fck all to charge us with.

Comment

I agree that nothing is put aside in the accounts on the face of it. However there may be good reason for that. You start putting provisions in accounts and you effectively show your hand to the other side.
                            This doesn't mean the board have not earmarked an amount notionally or perhaps called it something else.

Comment

i dont think it will be much difference as i think any ffp money that we have pit aside for a fine will be invested in warren farm/potential stadium if we escape punishment. we're going through an era of trying to be a profitable club so i doubt we'll throw the cash about

gunna be good to just get it out the way though.

Comment

Working...
                              X