New online service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New online service!

45 quid to listen to matches and a tenner to watch the friendlies!! Well focking steep being as last year it was about 37 quid on the hd website! I wonder if the full matches will be available for free on the official website the next day! Looks like we are being milked once more!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Pretty sure I've paid a tenner every summer over the last 2-3 years for the service showing friendly games and exclusive content on new signings

Comment

Who of the international fans will subscribe to that live stream service?

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
        Who of the international fans will subscribe to that live stream service?
        I will for sure, wouldn't miss it for the world! My first chance in life to see all games in a season, and at a very reasonable price.

Comment

I think some teams do audio free, so if we are away check their websites.
          If I was overseas I would take the live coverage to watch the home games, have we got that many overseas that would take this up to make it pay?

Comment

If you live abroad and can watch the games it's a bloody good idea and offer. Can see a few ex pat wives getting hump now there fellas will be watching the footie week in week out

Comment

Probably be plenty of streams available to us uk folk

Comment

Working...
              X