Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Sorry but that's a silly question, one player cant be blamed for a teams relagation, don't know anything about this player but IF he is decent ,then I wouldn't not sign him on loan just because Blackburn went down
    I never said it was all his fault, he is still part of a relegated defence though

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      A good argument could be made to say he kept us up so therefore a good keeper worth a few million
      Agree. However, if a club wants to buy him, do their supporters argue that he is a bad keeper on his statistics?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Agree. However, if a club wants to buy him, do their supporters argue that he is a bad keeper on his statistics?
        Ask Nas

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Would that be the statistics that say he has a good season and was why we stayed up. What about the penalty save statistics? I think they may be favourable

Comment

Penalty saves bloody marvellous

Comment

I never said it was all his fault, he is still part of a relegated defence though
              We finished the season with 2 points more than Blackburn, a very fine line,had we gone down would you have blamed just one player or the whole team or manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                We finished the season with 2 points more than Blackburn, a very fine line,had we gone down would you have blamed just one player or the whole team or manager?
                I'm not blaming the Watford defender, I am saying we are after a player that was part of a relegated defence, yes it's a fine line we didn't go down but the fact is we didn't and in my opinion going after a player that did is a risk so why take it.

Comment

Like others know nothing about him. However being realistic we are competing for loan players from Watford as opposed to likes of Arsenal or Chelsea.

By our standards may be decent. Gives him game time and an opportunity to improve and progress.

A good youngster from a bigger club would likely want to go to a better quality Championship side.

Comment

Because we are a joke club.

Am absolutely gutted by what we have become.

No ambition, no direction, no objectives.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Why are we looking to sign the Watford defender when he was part of the Blackburn team that got relegated?
                      2 words, nedum onuhua
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not. a defender though is he?
                        Makes it worse dont it? Adels skills got us up. Chaz goals got us up. Smithies penalty saves kept us up. Dont ever remember mentioning a defender in the good or bad times.

Comment

Said all along don't think we should sign him on loan , with a view to a permanent yes

Comment

Said all along don't think we should sign him on loan , with a view to a permanent yes hits got this one right

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Makes it worse dont it? Adels skills got us up. Chaz goals got us up. Smithies penalty saves kept us up. Dont ever remember mentioning a defender in the good or bad times.
                              Richard Dunn got heaps of praise on here after wembley. By the way Richard Dunn is on holiday in a caravan.

Comment

Richard Dunn got heaps of praise on here after wembley. By the way Richard Dunn is on holiday in a caravan.
                                Caravan Holiday?

Comment

Working...
                                X