Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky

Just read on another board sky are going to show 228 games live from the
    Champonship from 2019/20 your thoughts boys and girls.

Ridiculous

Christ they'll be games on everyday

Didn't someone post on here a month or so ago to say championship games would be streamed every week this coming season similarly to how premier league games are? Anyone got more info on that?

Comment

seems a bit bizarre... that's roughly 5 of the 12 games every weekend - viewing figures for championship games are relatively low, so i guess thursday night and sunday lunchtime matches to fit around prem games will become a much too common thing.

for us, it'll be a total disaster, as it means that we'll need to win more-or-less all our non-sky games just to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        for us, it'll be a total disaster, as it means that we'll need to win more-or-less all our non-sky games just to stay up.
        We should be fine as according to most on here, we wont be in the Championship after this season...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Christ they'll be games on everyday

Didn't someone post on here a month or so ago to say championship games would be streamed every week this coming season similarly to how premier league games are? Anyone got more info on that?
          not sure it's the same thing, but the club sells live video streams of non-televised games to fans outside the uk.

from https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/mem...ndmembership=0
          In addition, for the first time ever R’s supporters who live outside of the domestic market* will be able to purchase a Digital membership, which once signed in with a QPR+ Pass on qpr.co.uk, gives them access to watch a multi-camera production HD live stream of QPR’s Sky Bet Championship fixtures that have not been selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster.**

*Domestic market is defined as UK, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, with International being all other countries.

**As an example of how many fixtures this could include, during the 2016/17 season QPR were shown live by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster on a total of 13 occasions meaning that 33 matches would have been eligible to live stream via a QPR+ Pass.

Comment

Basically there trying to replicate the Premier League with wall to wall coverage. I like watching my footie so no complaints from me

Comment

Is that figure correct?
              Cant compute it.
              How many weeks in a season divided by 228 =

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Is that figure correct?
                Cant compute it.
                How many weeks in a season divided by 28 =
                More like 228/46 = 5 games a week

Still a load of b*llox whatever way you look at it (IMO)

Comment

Thats what i typed.

Still dont compute with you repeating it shun..

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Basically there trying to replicate the Premier League with wall to wall coverage. I like watching my footie so no complaints from me
                    Its ok if you can go but just think how many ko times will change for those
                    who not so flexible with work etc8

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Is that figure correct?
                      Cant compute it.
                      How many weeks in a season divided by 228 =
                      552 games 228 televised crikey

Comment

how many of them are on a Thursday night?

Comment

sky have lost CL and europa and FA cup to bt , so they have chosen to televise more games to try and justify their prices

Comment

it would most defiantly bring an end to my season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              sky have lost CL and europa and FA cup to bt , so they have chosen to televise more games to try and justify their prices
                              Spot on

Comment

Working...
                              X