Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham and Brentford active in market again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham and Brentford active in market again!

Just saying!

Out the loop today, who they signed? Also, couldn't this have just gone in the big transfer discussion thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Out the loop today, who they signed? Also, couldn't this have just gone in the big transfer discussion thread?
      Probably but thought I would wind up the usual suspects.

Comment

Didn't we sign a player the other day? How many have they signed?

Comment

There's two ways to look at early and late signings early ones you can get free run at a player cos nobody else wants them and you're on your own or
          Late signings every bodies had a look and thought no thanks so you've got a free run and you're on you own
          So be careful of what you wish for even though you might be frustrated with the clubs past history in the market

Comment

So far Fulham - 1 in, 10 released, 1 retired and 3 transferred out

Best thing about them is their manager is having issues with their transfer policy....PLEASE let this implode on them

Comment

I'd have Fulham as promotion candidates and Brentford play off material

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                same here, they've somehow tied down cairney and sessegnon to new contracts and will probs make good signings too. imo they'll win the championship

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Fulham will bother the top 6 all season. Brentford mid-table (IMO)

Comment

Bees busy again

http://www.westlondonsport.com/brent...iker-1-6m-deal

Comment

Working...
                    X