We are not stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Given the quality of football last season, I am not planning on watching much of it this time around.
    What if we actually do well? Would you then turn up at Loftus Road?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Read back and I said Austin and Phillips never mentioned Smith at all.

sorry mate your right ! but im talking about the last two and a half years and imo we haven't had any idea of about the importance of having a plan for the coming season for the last two years and if you have a plan to bring in players to fit the plan you need to have options on the players you want to get your plan up. And running early and not bring players in from abroad after the big kick off and have to wait untill January to see then settled in , read back to the 1st post you commented on and I think it's clear what I was getting at

Comment

it is about opinions but if your opinion is not a positive happy one, you are classed as a moaner.
        But then if you can see (or are of the opinion) that your club are at least [B]TRYING/B] to do things the right way you're a happy clapper?
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

it is about opinions but if your opinion is not a positive happy one, you are classed as a moaner.
          No. If all you ever do is constantly farking moan, non stop, every single time.you post, you're classed as a moaner. I don't agree with everything Hitman says, for example, but at least he isn't Victor farking Meldrew every single bloody day.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Stan I know they are waiting to jump any differing opinions whether it's tounge cheek or a moan remember it's your right to be flippant or moan nobody has to read it

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Read back and I said Austin and Phillips never mentioned Smith at all.
              And how many games did Charlie play until he scored?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                And how many games did Charlie play until he scored?
                Scored in his first full 90 minute game against Exeter in the cup if I remember rightly

Comment

But not first 8 or 9 in league

Comment

I'm more pessimistic than I think I have ever been looking to next season. We were just awful under Ollie and for me the bulk of the blame for that rests with the manager.

However in my view way too early to be worrying about lack of signings. We are very early into the transfer window and being blunt there will be a number of targets who will not view us as first choice and will be weighing up their other options before deciding. Hopefully we will get some of those in the end.

We also seem, from rumours anyway, to be looking at the loan market and a team like us should be looking at 2-3 decent loans from the Premier League to bulk our team out and add quality. If we do that and get a handful of permanent signings the squad should not look too bad come the start of the season, accepting a few will move on or be moved on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      Lack of transfer activity even though both Bircham and Holloway said we would conclude our business early

We have a plan b and c if initial targets don't come off - we must be nearly at plan z

No update on FFP - clearly impacting our transfer activity.

Definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. I'm genuinely concerned about the season ahead

There's a real apathy and non interest at the moment. We deserve better communication

Rant over!
                      Just addicted

Comment

Lack of sigings is one problem. A second and bigger one is that a they need the entire season to settle. Yees, With this post I won the negitivity contest. Sorry, I`m only jokng, folks
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

If we were under an embargo it would have hit the press by now. They love putting the knife in when they can.

Comment

We are one of the relagation favourites, and for a good reason

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Stan I know they are waiting to jump any differing opinions whether it's tounge cheek or a moan remember it's your right to be flippant or moan nobody has to read it
                              Not at all. At least not in my opinion. I just think it's absurd to start a thread 4 days into the transfer window complaining/worrying/commenting on the lack of signings.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                                Not at all. At least not in my opinion. I just think it's absurd to start a thread 4 days into the transfer window complaining/worrying/commenting on the lack of signings.
                                Exactly your opinion doesn't he have an opinion may seem absurd to many but why pay heed to it unless they want to mlnge be bagging moaning complainers themselves
                                Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-07-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X