We are not stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    no good bringing in players after the big kick off especially from abroad then waiting for them to settle in after January
    We bought Charlie Austin and Matt Phillips in August didn't we?

Comment

Not worried at all.

It's all as I expected it to be again the season, crap.

Expect more of the same with the two ronnies running the team, Sir Les I've no experience in doing this Ferdinand & Uncle Bungle at the top.

Complete joke tbh. If we finish above 14th I'll eat my hat.

Comment

Window opened on the 1st July, todays date 5th July.... you're a hard man to please Mem
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Not worried at all.

Expect more of the same with the two ronnies running the team, Sir Les I've no experience in doing this Ferdinand & Uncle Bungle at the top.

Think we should sticky this, what relish do you fancy on your nice woollen beanie?
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not worried at all.

spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              We bought Charlie Austin and Matt Phillips in August didn't we?
              Yeah go on Burnley aboard Fulham abroad never in a million years !! Mind I'd like to the scum be abroad we had no plan when Austin signed or when smudger signed
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-07-2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Yeah go on Burnley aboard Fulham abroad never in a million years !! Mind I'd like to the scum be abroad we had no plan when Austin signed or when smudger signed
                Still signed after pre-season regadless from where they came.

As from abroad - Pontus Jansson went to Leeds after the season started and was named in the team of the season.

If you are good enough, you'll fit in quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Think we should sticky this, what relish do you fancy on your nice woollen beanie?
                  Hmmm. I think I'll go for nice smoked chipotle I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Still signed after pre-season regadless from where they came.

As from abroad - Pontus Jansson went to Leeds after the season started and was named in the team of the season.

If you are good enough, you'll fit in quick enough.
                    You know full well we are talking about us fark Leeds ! You say Austin and Smith !! I'll give you Charlie but are you saying smith was a success ? me I'm saying he was not part of any plan other than a cheap panicked buy to freshen the attack up but still an average lower league player , I'll give an odd exception will hit the ground running ie Freeman but we've had about 30 players through the doors over the last 5 windows and they are just a Mish mash of a group of an unbalanced squad
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-07-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Arent we about 4 days into the transfer market? or am i wrong? sure its july 1st!
                      Yep, window opened on the 1st...

We've got another 8 weeks or so of this moaning to put up with as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                        Yep, window opened on the 1st...

We've got another 8 weeks or so of this moaning to put up with as well....
                        Wouldn't describe it as moaning, believe my comments were constructive, which others seem to agree with too. It is about opinions after all!!

Comment

Not worried at all.

Quite agree with all of this, but if they finish above 17th I'll be surprised.

I will donate £20 for every place above 17th to QPR in the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            Wouldn't describe it as moaning, believe my comments were constructive, which others seem to agree with too. It is about opinions after all!!
                            it is about opinions but if your opinion is not a positive happy one, you are classed as a moaner.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              it is about opinions but if your opinion is not a positive happy one, you are classed as a moaner.
                              Yea I'm starting to see this too.

Most people, I'd of thought who had a football brain would want signings in before pre season for the plethora of obvious reasons, but no don't worry, the season is still FOUR whole weeks away so that's fine.

Not like we haven't heard the old 'he's not quite fit yet' in October scenario

If people are moaners for wanting us to be organised and efficient in the transfer market then surely the blind positive gang are happy clappers?

Comment

You say Austin and Smith !! I'll give you Charlie but are you saying smith was a success ?
                                Read back and I said Austin and Phillips never mentioned Smith at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X