We are not stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Lack of transfer activity even though both Bircham and Holloway said we would conclude our business early

We have a plan b and c if initial targets don't come off - we must be nearly at plan z

No update on FFP - clearly impacting our transfer activity.

Definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. I'm genuinely concerned about the season ahead

There's a real apathy and non interest at the moment. We deserve better communication

Rant over!
    Extremely over the top to moan with the window open 5 days. We have 25-33% of our business done with two months left of the window

Transfers are often like buying a house. There is a chain and in the same way we might not be able to sign one of our targets until that club gets their replacement lined up and so on down the chain. So it is not necessarily in our control

Based on our number of midfielders I believe we are likely to cash in on Luongo and then invest that cash. With him away at the Confed Cup he wont be back for a couple of weeks at least. We would need to wait for that before investing further.

And if Caulker goes then our budget gets even bigger so may be counter-productive to blow our limited cash too early

Some (but not all) transfers could be forced through if you pay over the odds but most sensible people would agree the club isn’t in the position to do that and it is not in the clubs interest anyway

Comment

Mass is going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Mass is going nowhere
        By going by his last australia performance im not surprised
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          But then if you can see (or are of the opinion) that your club are at least [B]TRYING/B] to do things the right way you're a happy clapper?
          Not necessarily, but last season we had the nonesense thread thanking JFH, LF and Hoos for the work they had done, only for a few months later to be slagging off the players signed and the work of JFH.

fans should at least try and be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            No. If all you ever do is constantly farking moan, non stop, every single time.you post, you're classed as a moaner. I don't agree with everything Hitman says, for example, but at least he isn't Victor farking Meldrew every single bloody day.
            Why dont you just farking block or skip all my posts then.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Stan I know they are waiting to jump any differing opinions whether it's tounge cheek or a moan remember it's your right to be flippant or moan nobody has to read it

Thanks. unfortunately some are just can't seem to be able to do that.

Comment

Working...
              X