Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AirAsia getting a huge amount of negative publicity here in Australia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirAsia getting a huge amount of negative publicity here in Australia...

...sadly. Hope Tony doesn't go bankrupt. Good man. But very worried about our future: no sign of a new training ground etc: If we stay up I'll be very happy. How the effing hell did we stuff up so badly...I blame Joorabchian, Hughes, Fernandes and Redknapp. A mixture of naivety, gambling, , greediness, stupidity. If Leicester won the Premiership we could have also have got there!! Hate to admit it but we might have been better off now if we hadn't driven the revolting Briatore out. At least he didn't stand for crap. A'C U Next Tuesday' like that Chelsea Putin lover Abramovitch got lucky and is now set. He could sell that stinking club for a fortune. Sickening for us as Rs fans.

Perhaps if Briatore had had the club's interests at heart (and sold to Amit, assuming he was genuinely interested in buying the club) things might have been very different.
    Last edited by bushkangaroo; 04-07-2017, 02:28 PM.

The plane was apparently hit by birds. This can happen to any airline and they can't do anything about it. Your post is slightly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      The plane was apparently hit by birds. This can happen to any airline and they can't do anything about it. Your post is slightly exaggerated.
      No quantas is an Aussie airline that fly's upside down to avoid birds
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        ...sadly. Hope Tony doesn't go bankrupt. Good man. But very worried about our future: no sign of a new training ground etc: If we stay up I'll be very happy. How the effing hell did we stuff up so badly...I blame Joorabchian, Hughes, Fernandes and Redknapp. A mixture of naivety, gambling, , greediness, stupidity. If Leicester won the Premiership we could have also have got there!! Hate to admit it but we might have been better off now if we hadn't driven the revolting Briatore out. At least he didn't stand for crap. A'C U Next Tuesday' like that Chelsea Putin lover Abramovitch got lucky and is now set. He could sell that stinking club for a fortune. Sickening for us as Rs fans.

Perhaps if Briatore had had the club's interests at heart (and sold to Amit, assuming he was genuinely interested in buying the club) things might have been very different.

the company is fronted by uncle bungle, is it really that surprising, REALLY....................
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          the company is fronted by uncle bungle, is it really that surprising, REALLY....................
          Exactly. Skint muggy loser couldn't run a bath.

Comment

If you not watched it, excellent film.

Comment

Slightly hysterical OP.

Comment

Working...
              X