No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How shite were we last season and he couldnt even get a subs place. Not having it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I wonder if brum fans are wetting their pants with excitement like we were when he was linked.
      Bit silly aren't you.

He played very well for us and was an important part of us getting back to the PL.

We had a right to think and hope he could turn it on again for us.

Comment

Mentioned in similar terms to Adel by some. Well, he's not in the same ball park in ability as Adel.......and Adel actually puts more effort in! As bricktop would say, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SpCZ3tsgQ

Comment

Everything will soon unRavel......

Comment

Can't believe people on here are wishing him well?

I don't wish him any harm but I'm certainly not hoping and praying it turns out well for him at Birmingham. Bloke has a god given talent yet continues to mess it up because of his attitude

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
              Report in the Daily Mail that he is training at Birmingham City with Harry Redcrap
              Will be interesting to see what happens there

He will get fit , sign a one year deal and go on to have a great season...probably.

I was actually thinking it could be good if QPR gave him that chance again. signing him in January seemed like a good idea to many of us, probably because we didn't really know what his fitness levels were. But with a full pre-season under his belt he could turn out to be a very decent signing like he was when he was at QPR the 1st time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Bit silly aren't you.

He played very well for us and was an important part of us getting back to the PL.

We had a right to think and hope he could turn it on again for us.
                He could have done, had he been in a fit state to do so. but his lack of game time and training at Lazio meant he was at least 3 months short of being able to play at Championship level.

Yes, he has an attitude problem like others, i.e. Taraabt, JET etc, but with the right management and motivation he can produce the goods on the pitch.

Comment

Don't mug me off! Harry Redknapp warns Ravel Morrison as he ponders Birmingham deal for ex-Manchester United star

Read more at: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...knapp-10734801
                  Last edited by jmelanie; 04-07-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    How shite were we last season and he couldnt even get a subs place. Not having it myself.
                    This. Fat as can be three months in tells you all you need to know. A bag of spanners has more intelligence than him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      But with a full pre-season under his belt he could turn out to be a very decent signing like he was when he was at QPR the 1st time.
                      Have to agree. Low cost gamble IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Have to agree. Low cost gamble IMO
                        True, Perhaps QPR could have tried to signed him on a 1 and a half year deal. But now we move on and see what other low cost signings they can make instead.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          He could have done, had he been in a fit state to do so. but his lack of game time and training at Lazio meant he was at least 3 months short of being able to play at Championship level.

Yes, he has an attitude problem like others, i.e. Taraabt, JET etc, but with the right management and motivation he can produce the goods on the pitch.
                          Tbh I've only ever heard he's good to work with. No attitude.

I think his problem comes with application, not so much an attitude problem.

Regardless, It's a massive waste of talent because on form the kid is good.

Comment

Just shows you that Harry can't source new talent, always relies on old buddies at former clubs. It will annoy me immensely if he gets off to a flying start, Harry that is.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Niko being brought in?

Comment

Hope Birmingham goes down.

Comment

Working...
                                X