Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel Morrison

Report in the Daily Mail that he is training at Birmingham City with Harry Redcrap
    Will be interesting to see what happens there

This was nailed on as soon as harry got the job.

Good luck to Ravel. Would be good from a talent point of view if he can knuckle down and fulfill his potential.

Comment

Depends if ravel turns up for training.....with Harry it probably doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Depends if ravel turns up for training.....with Harry it probably doesn't matter
        So far he has

Comment

Bloke is a waste of breast milk.

Could have been anything he wanted to be, but is evidently a lazy farker with the totally wrong mindset.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I reckon he'll tear it up at Birmingham....say what you like about Redknapp, he knows how to get players wanting to play for him.

Comment

Championship Player of the year imo. (Not)
              At least it shows Harrys heads no better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Championship Player of the year imo. (Not)
                At least it shows Harrys heads no better.
                Pretty much what I pointed out in the thread regarding Caulker. Harry doesn't look beyond the footballer when signing players. Most would look at ravel and say he's more trouble than he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Pretty much what I pointed out in the thread regarding Caulker. Harry doesn't look beyond the footballer when signing players. Most would look at ravel and say he's more trouble than he's worth.
                  He wasn't any trouble for him when he was here was he? Can only remember him being dropped for the PO final

Comment

I hope he comes good, we desperately need talent like him in this country, even if it's not in the hoops
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      He wasn't any trouble for him when he was here was he? Can only remember him being dropped for the PO final
                      Not necessarily trouble Mush, but clearly something going on with him to have had the last couple of years he has had.

I remember mentions of him looking overweight in one of the games he appeared in last season, and that was 2/3 months into his loan spell.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Not necessarily trouble Mush, but clearly something going on with him to have had the last couple of years he has had.

I remember mentions of him looking overweight in one of the games he appeared in last season, and that was 2/3 months into his loan spell.
                        Yeah true on all counts. For some reason though I can see HR getting the best out of him.....if he can get fit.

Comment

Another taarabt. Will just flitter along never nailing down a solid few years until the realization that he's to old to make up for lost time hits him on his thick nut.

Comment

I wonder if brum fans are wetting their pants with excitement like we were when he was linked.

Comment

i hope he gets his head down and gets a bit of discipline in him but i dont think he ever will. hes had chance after chance and blown every one, sadly i think he'll do the same there.

i was excited when we brought him in and glad that we tried too, it was worth a shot but its ravel afterall ...

Comment

Working...
                              X