No sky games for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Was thinking this myself. Shows how far we have regressed that we're no longer an attractive proposition for a live game. Sky probably know our style of football won't bring viewers in
    Not so sure - you look at our fixtures and there is nothing that really stands out as a game that has anything to it until Fulham on the 30th Sep - which I am sure will be on Sky.

Maybe Cardiff away on the 26th Aug but they won't move that to the Friday night game they've got scheduled.

Comment

Would like the Fulham on the box for selfish reasons, I'm away that weekend, come on sky get your finger out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Was thinking this myself. Shows how far we have regressed that we're no longer an attractive proposition for a live game. Sky probably know our style of football won't bring viewers in
        You are 100% correct on that one.

How many of QPRs performances on Sky TV were worth watching?

Most of them were dull negative football with very few decent goal scoring chances.

Most tellingly though, is that QPR are no longer a big club or scalp in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          How many of QPRs performances on Sky TV were worth watching?
          The neutral is always guaranteed to see goals (against) watching us !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            The neutral is always guaranteed to see goals (against) watching us !
            yes, they are likely to see some goals but most of the football would be s-h-i-t.

Comment

Do teams get much more for being on TV. Over the season don't most teams appear on TV the same amount of time?

Also games shown at the beginning of the season are a bit hit and miss. They are showing games with teams who have just come down from the premiership which is natural. local derby games, and teams up from league one (Sheffield United, Bolton and Millwall.)
              Last edited by jmelanie; 04-07-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Quite frankly, who gives a t*ss ?

Comment

Hope the parasites stay away all season

Comment

Working...
                  X