Championship clubs spending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    But the club is broke, no money to spend unless we sell,free transfers and loans will be it,we need to be realistic about next season,the aim is to avoid relegation
    Has always been broke?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      What problems have they got within shania?
      I think hes going to be the fall guy by the way.
      American chariman that has been trying to sell for a few years. Not interested in investing. Any decent players (which there aren't many left) will be picked off

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        American chariman that has been trying to sell for a few years. Not interested in investing. Any decent players (which there aren't many left) will be picked off

Sounds simular to us now
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          John Terry signing for Aston Villa

100k+ per week?

Madness
          good god... look at this tweet https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/sta...40731551391744

i still haven't stopped cringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            John Terry signing for Aston Villa

100k+ per week?

Madness
            Honestly believe this is a horrendous signing for Villa. Whilst Terry did used to be a fantastic player, he is totally shot now. Just look at the handful of appearances he made last season, that was evident.

Playing in a side with far lesser players around him I think he will be totally exposed and fully expect him to be dreadful.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
              good god... look at this tweet https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/sta...40731551391744

i still haven't stopped cringing.

####ing embarrassing.......I wish Terry and Villa nothing but ill feeling and failure.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Honestly believe this is a horrendous signing for Villa. Whilst Terry did used to be a fantastic player, he is totally shot now. Just look at the handful of appearances he made last season, that was evident.

Playing in a side with far lesser players around him I think he will be totally exposed and fully expect him to be dreadful.
                There very own Rio Ferdinand basically. Reading their forum, it was almost carbon copy of ours...he'll bring experience to our backline...he'll teach the defenders how to defend...he'll be a great tutor to our younger kids...he'll encourage other players to sign...

If they expect him to be able to play 46 games in the Championship, they are in for shock. He's also been very error prone in recent times.

Comment

GOOD !

Comment

Can't see him playing saturday & tuesday/wednesday each week either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Can't see him playing saturday & tuesday/wednesday each week either.
                      Nor can I but I bet he has his kit on anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X