No announcement yet.

Summers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in Rhodes 94 when world cup was on. This Greek chap on my 2 nd day there was wearing the Dennis rs shirt. In fact for the following 12 he also wore it. Smelly f eck
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      I'm goin Mexico in a month with the missus and my 3 girls . There rangers mad. I'll be wearing my new rangers top. Fark the sunburn and what anyone else thinks. I'll be wearing it with pride along with my moody tats
      Sounds awesome mate, have a great time!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

been over to malaga twice this june , getting off the plane in spain was a fella rangers hat , shirt and tracksuit top . there were 19 of us all supporting different teams , me the only hoop . said to the rangers fan" come here brother and give me a hug i'm rangers to " we hugged swapped manors new a few mutual faces and both left happy . said to my 9 0r 10 chelsea pals " you mugs will never have that love with a complete stranger like we have " , thats why i love supporting our club

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Holidays to Spain, does one pack a Rangers shirt along with the vibrating condoms? Tats a plenty but colours a must even if for one night only ???
          Yes bring ya colours. Lots turn up in the local sports bars with theirs. Makes a good banter.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            been over to malaga twice this june , getting off the plane in spain was a fella rangers hat , shirt and tracksuit top . there were 19 of us all supporting different teams , me the only hoop . said to the rangers fan" come here brother and give me a hug i'm rangers to " we hugged swapped manors new a few mutual faces and both left happy . said to my 9 0r 10 chelsea pals " you mugs will never have that love with a complete stranger like we have " , thats why i love supporting our club

Comment

Haha cheers lads , I sport the QPR tats so too much with a shirt as well. Will take the towel, enjoy your holidays lads and lasses !
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

off to Cyprus tomorrow 115degs got my QPR TOWELL FOR THE BEACH
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Always show off me QPR budgie smugglers when I walk out onto the balcony of a morning...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Always show off me QPR budgie smugglers when I walk out onto the balcony of a morning...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Then break into a few spontaneous star jumps for good measure.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        Then break into a few spontaneous star jumps for good measure.....
                        Danny shittu style !!
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                        X