Summers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summers here

Holidays to Spain, does one pack a Rangers shirt along with the vibrating condoms? Tats a plenty but colours a must even if for one night only ???
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Holidays to Spain, does one pack a Rangers shirt along with the vibrating condoms? Tats a plenty but colours a must even if for one night only ???
    Absolutely! Nothing brings a "U RSSSSSS" out of me quicker than the site of those glorious colours bowling down the prom 🔵⚪️

Comment

Enjoy van. Always got sport the colours abroad

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Enjoy van. Always got sport the colours abroad
        Got me R's towel out in turkey already on the sunbed for the day
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

My retro Rangers top is coming to Tenerife with me and the family at the end of the month even just for an early morning stroll to get the paper

Comment

got the Loftus Road W12 sign predominately displayed in the mini-golf hut here in sunny Lyme
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I don't wear the shirts but Chinese burn my youngest lad if he dont put his top on ,. He only 12 and calls me a sad kannt bless him bless him. Couple of years back in espana me and youngest walked down a steep hill to get to beach called Cala moraig. Lovely swim but walking back up was hell, he kept pulling up and I said don't be a tart your wearing a Rangers shirt pull yourself together young man , grin and show the locals we mean business. Nearing the top he had his hands on me back pushing me up, I was in a right cufuffle but knew beer was on the other side .
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Nothing worse than a load of Brits wearing football colours on holiday..CHAVS.......you don't get many foreigners doing it,so why do the Brits ? no one gives a monkeys who you support on holiday ....LOL :o)

Comment

I don't wear the shirts but Chinese burn my youngest lad if he dont put his top on ,. He only 12 and calls me a sad kannt bless him bless him. Couple of years back in espana me and youngest walked down a steep hill to get to beach called Cala moraig. Lovely swim but walking back up was hell, he kept pulling up and I said don't be a tart your wearing a Rangers shirt pull yourself together young man , grin and show the locals we mean business. Nearing the top he had his hands on me back pushing me up, I was in a right cufuffle but knew beer was on the other side .

Hahaha that made me laugh old van have a goodun van
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Have a good one Van
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What about holidays in sunny England?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        What about holidays in sunny England?
                        Yeah but J you know the Spanish snatch can't resist the Brits in shorts sandals and socks and football tops with the four knotted corners of their Hanky on their heads and the immortal pulling line ulow darlin what we avin for breakfast then

Comment

Hahahaha. Brilliant van. I'm sitting here in the garden with the worst hangover i think I've ever had. But that post cracked me up. Best thread this close season

Comment

I'm goin Mexico in a month with the missus and my 3 girls . There rangers mad. I'll be wearing my new rangers top. Fark the sunburn and what anyone else thinks. I'll be wearing it with pride along with my moody tats

Comment

I go slightly downtempo with my Stan t shirts and the OBZ Art of Football one

Comment

Working...
                              X