No announcement yet.

2018/19 Playing Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be difficult for the youngsters if the team is under pressure.

Comment

Updated

Comment

I can honestly say that we probably have one of the strongest cores of any championship squad. We look stacked in CB and CM and even on the wings with Lua Lua Back... just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I can honestly say that we probably have one of the strongest cores of any championship squad. We look stacked in CB and CM and even on the wings with Lua Lua Back... just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
          Agreed and with the likes of shodipo to come back, & all this has come about by good signings of the right players and blend & ollie bringing them together as one!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Did the article in the WLS yesterday suggest specific names on players we are after? When I try to read`it, I get "skript error on my screen.
            Last edited by Shania; 12-08-2017, 06:53 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Updated

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
                The squad of 2013/14 scraped into the PO's....you reckon we are only 2 players off being better than that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  GK

Smithies
                  Lumley

DF

Hall
                  Onuoha
                  Robinson
                  Perch
                  Furlong
                  Caulker
                  Lynch
                  Bidwell
                  Baptiste

MF

Freeman
                  Luongo
                  Goss
                  Scowen
                  Manning
                  Borysiuk
                  Cousins

ATT

Wszolek
                  Petrasso
                  Wheeler
                  Shodipo
                  Ngbakoto
                  Mackie
                  LuaLua
                  Smyth

ST

Washington
                  Sylla
                  Smith
                  Emmanuel-Thomas
                  there are 30 players in our squad, 9 of them being wingers for fark sake.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    The squad of 2013/14 scraped into the PO's....you reckon we are only 2 players off being better than that ?
                    our squad in 2014 would #### all over this lot now.

we could probably make a half decent 11 out of our current squad, but the rest are just pants.

my ideal 11 are...........

-------------------------------------smithes------------------------------------

furlong---------------ned-----------------------hall-----------------bidwell

-------------------------------------scowen-------------------------------------

------------------------freeman-----------------luongo------------------------

woslek------------------------------sylla-------------------------lualua--------
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I really don't think squad that bad.

People complain we haven't signed enough players but we also haven't lost any of note. Look at how poor Brentford have been decimated this transfer window for instance. We should be concentrating on keeping our core team and tweaking it. Have had more than our share of overhauls and need consistency.

For me club heading in right direction at last and mainly need to sort out manager situation at some point. This squad should be upper mid table.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        I really don't think squad that bad.

People complain we haven't signed enough players but we also haven't lost any of note. Look at how poor Brentford have been decimated this transfer window for instance. We should be concentrating on keeping our core team and tweaking it. Have had more than our share of overhauls and need consistency.

For me club heading in right direction at last and mainly need to sort out manager situation at some point. This squad should be upper mid table.
                        Agree with this. Nowhere near a PO side (IMO) but we are heading in the right direction.

Would like to see a couple of changes in January. Just hope we can get there in the right shape to push on rather than to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          there are 30 players in our squad, 9 of them being wingers for fark sake.
                          God Hits, you are like a broken record when you get a theme going

Comment

Mid table squad which I would be happy with as an improvement on last season.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              God Hits, you are like a broken record when you get a theme going
                              He's got a point about the size of the squad, though.

Could do with trimming it by 5-8 players.

Comment

JET is still at the Club. Shouldn`t he start to perform anytime soon? The talent is there..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X