Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017/18 Playing Squad... As It Stands

It will be difficult for the youngsters if the team is under pressure.

2. Default

Updated

I can honestly say that we probably have one of the strongest cores of any championship squad. We look stacked in CB and CM and even on the wings with Lua Lua Back... just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

4. Default

Originally Posted by nasser95
    I can honestly say that we probably have one of the strongest cores of any championship squad. We look stacked in CB and CM and even on the wings with Lua Lua Back... just need someone at left back and maybe another striker and we'd have a very good play off standard side.
    Agreed and with the likes of shodipo to come back, & all this has come about by good signings of the right players and blend & ollie bringing them together as one!

Did the article in the WLS yesterday suggest specific names on players we are after? When I try to read`it, I get "skript error on my screen.
    Last edited by Shania; 12-08-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of