No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows what the truth is (beyond him, his family/friends/agent)

If its legit, then for his sake he needs to it sorted

If it's made up, well, that's a new low exploiting mental illness to try and save face

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      mmm lets see ...a player who many on here regarded as the greatest of all time ..drank ..gambled ...got arrested ...smashed up car..hotel rooms ...etc etc ...
      And didn't sit around bleeding the club dry giving nothing in return. He can drink petrol and snort his grandmothers ashes off a brasses Harris for all I care so long as it doesn't affect his on the pitch performances. Think the argument goes out the window considering our Steven takes everything and gives nothing

Comment

pay him off.. get rid.

The guy is a loser.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          And didn't sit around bleeding the club dry giving nothing in return. He can drink petrol and snort his grandmothers ashes off a brasses Harris for all I care so long as it doesn't affect his on the pitch performances. Think the argument goes out the window considering our Steven takes everything and gives nothing
          Hmmmmm. Where's that urn.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            I am old enough to have seen him play and he was not a genius week in week out and had plenty of ropey games! (sacrilage i Know!)and i say that as one of his biggest fans. I am not sure many on here would have given him the time he had to become what he was if he had played today...The fact that caulker earns in a week what Stan earns in a season seems to be more of an issue to some. If and it is an If he genuinely suffers from an illness then that would go a long way to explaining the erratic nature of his performances and behaviour at every club he has been at!
            Last edited by 3London; 29-06-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

We do have a defence that just begs to be relegated.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I read today that he had a drinking and huge gambling problem at Spurs and Cardiff
                But we still paid 8 million and gave him 40 k a week

Good work boys what a farking signing that was.....Do your homework in future club wasted around 12 million pounds one player because they did not ask around.joke

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Hmmmmm. Where's that urn.....?
                  i think keith richards has it ...

im sceptical too of caulker and not really sympathetic of him. hed bled the club dry over the past few years and has given us nothing back. hes made an absolute mockery of himself and the club and is now using mental illness as his excuse?? p*ss off, my mums head was and still is in a terrible place and has been her entire life, shes been in and out of mental hospitals coz of it but she still got on with her life and raised to an amazing degree, her only mistake is allowing me to support qpr which i consider a form of abuse on her part.

point is, hes an absolute sponge who wants thousands of fans to cry over his sob story whilst he shows no respect to them or the people hes disrespected on nights out.
                  hes milked the club and has made a mockery of us and now he wants to shake our hands and walk into the sunset with millions in his bank account like hes the victim?? yeah right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    I read today that he had a drinking and huge gambling problem at Spurs and Cardiff

Good work boys what a farking signing that was.....Do your homework in future club wasted around 12 million pounds one player because they did not ask around.joke
                    this is more the point!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

True, i can remember people being worried in here saying hes another Clarke Carlisle and loves the drink.
                      Also, isnt every single alkey in the the world deemed mentally ill?

Comment

Kev if you were investing around 12 million pounds in a new player would you not find out a bit about him

This is basic recruitment in any business ....# unbelieveable

Comment

If it's so bad, tear up your contract and walk away to get the help you think you need.

Parasite p!ss head!! Another one who's taken us to the cleaners.

Comment

If owners have told him do one great respect to them for trying to create right atmosphere and more fool Ollie pandering to him

Comment

He was a H R signing yeah ? Well surely a quick phone call from H to Levi would have told the club all it needed to know that's if H didn't already know himself

Comment

Feel a bit sorry for him if he's genuinely battling those sort of demons to be honest.

The club are mugs for signing him though. Surely it wouldn't have taken much sniffing around to realise he had a problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X