Portugal-Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portugal-Chile

If we had survivied that season back then in the prem Vargas and Isla could have been QPR player today.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

both played well tonight
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ok

Comment

Christ almighty are we still going on about players that coulda woulda shoulda years ago? Is there really nothing else to talk about?

Comment

the post is on the Portugal game last night. Past players are relevant to the theme. Now, Ronnie, did you bottle taking a penalty again?
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Christ almighty are we still going on about players that coulda woulda shoulda years ago? Is there really nothing else to talk about?
            Bit harsh, always worthy news to hear about former players exploits, all the more if they are successful on the international circuit

Comment

Surely this is the point of a forum to discuss players old or new?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Surely this is the point of a forum to discuss players old or new?
                Yeah but Hubbs is a postmodernist. He likes to modernise posts.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Had we survived that season its possible they'd both still be here. With Alexis Sanchez on the move, they could've been our trump card in luring him here

Comment

Er it seems like that is what most of the conversations on here are about..old players etc etc

Comment

Working...
                    X