Gladwin Gone - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    yes, QPR got a fee for him, but I doubt it is anywhere near the £1.5 M they spent to sign him.
    Not convinced we valued him that much and I think you're forgetting he was a part of the package with Luongo to limit the % Swindon paid to spurs for the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Not convinced we valued him that much and I think you're forgetting he was a part of the package with Luongo to limit the % Swindon paid to spurs for the latter.
      I'm not so sure we really wanted him in the first place, got a strange feeling it was both or none..

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        You must be forgetting JET. Mind you he does warrant it.
        And Caulker ?

Comment

yes, QPR got a fee for him, but I doubt it is anywhere near the £1.5 M they spent to sign him.
          I don't care how much, the very fact that we got any sort of fee for him is a good deal. Dreadful player.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good luck to the lad, has potential but didn't live up to expectations here. Imagine he will start showing real form in league one next season
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              I don't care how much, the very fact that we got any sort of fee for him is a good deal. Dreadful player.
              He has a point though.

Not that I'm convinced its the case in this situation, but a club in our position cannot afford too many costly mistakes.

I doubt the club would be delighted with just getting any sort of fee on a player if we're making a loss in the process.

Comment

Good luck to him....will undoubtedly play a huge part of their promotion winning season now he's left us.

Comment

Not having that North's Spurs have been very good to us in the loan market Adel ,Walker , Townsend , Carrol ok he didn't quite work out but was well thought of , can't see the club shitting on Spurs

Comment

He has a point though.

Not that I'm convinced its the case in this situation, but a club in our position cannot afford too many costly mistakes.

I doubt the club would be delighted with just getting any sort of fee on a player if we're making a loss in the process.
                    That's one I have to agree on North's Been saying saying we've made too many basic mistakes not checking out players character

Comment

We didn't pay 1.5 mill for him. That figure has just been plucked out of the air

Comment

Good luck to him. One of those players that never nails down a true position.

Comment

Saw him make his debut at Yeovil in whichever Micky Mouse cup it was. Jesus. Was he bad. Did he never get better.....

Comment

Maybe, but that would not likely be the case as I cant think that LF would do that to Spurs.

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Yes, he looked dreadful but my point was that the clowns at QPR thought he was worth £1.5m and that Washington was worth twice that amount.

Comment

Maybe, but that would not likely be the case as I cant think that LF would do that to Spurs.

Yes, he looked dreadful but my point was that the clowns at QPR thought he was worth £1.5m and that Washington was worth twice that amount.

And we didn't pay twice that amount for Conor either.....

Comment

Saw a couple of flashes from him that showed he had good skill but for the most part he had that Chris Waddle / Darren Anderson casual attitude that infuriated fans ! Especially when he had lost the ball. Very frustrating player.

Comment

Working...
                                X