New club website now working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    QPR+ Pass service will give UK based fans audio commentary and overseas fans will get live video feed of games that are not televised.
    Whaaaat, really??? Wow!!!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Whaaaat, really??? Wow!!!
      But they restrict hamsters
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Couldn`t sign. Is it Brexit??
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Now it worked
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Still no mention that I can see about match commentries. And as I think I might swerve a few away games this season for the first time in years, would like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Still no mention that I can see about match commentries. And as I think I might swerve a few away games this season for the first time in years, would like to know.
              For UK residents, I think there will be commentaries, but on a subscription arrangement similar to Player. Be nice if they let us know though.

Comment

couldn't find my loyalty points or buying history on it

Comment

The new official website.

Is it me or does it never seem to work. Can't find any details of tickets for away games. I'm sure Norwich are on sale this week but can't find them anywhere. Or, Sheffield. Click on ticket news and just home games and stadium tours.

Comment

Looks like Stan's game is nearly sold out. Practically no availability on all sides of the ground.

Comment

Think you might have that wrong.

Comment

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/det...x?itemref=6801

Click on overview. Plenty room on the pitch
                        Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 25-07-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

this new website is dog s hit, when i try to buy tickets it tells me ,that my device isnt compatible to see the interactive seats available , i phoned the club and they told me ,yeah ,it dont work with google chrome ! Cant believe they let this site go live ,when tickets are there to be bought ,but they didnt sort this stuff out first !!
                          Just shows how amateurish we still are ...
                          Cant find the online club shop on the official site either
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            this new website is dog s hit, when i try to buy tickets it tells me ,that my device isnt compatible to see the interactive seats available , i phoned the club and they told me ,yeah ,it dont work with google chrome ! Cant believe they let this site go live ,when tickets are there to be bought ,but they didnt sort this stuff out first !!
                            That explains why mine doesn't work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              That's QPR all over. I said early on in this thread that the site was crap, appears it hasn't improved.

If you can't get the most fundamental things right like SELLING TICKETS you've really got no chance and don't deserve any sympathy.

Amateur from top to bottom.

Comment

Have you leant Hitman your log in details while you are on holiday or sometuing Jim? Ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X