Season ticket loyalty points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket loyalty points

How many loyalty points do you get on a season ticket and for games like Fulham and Brentford away will I be ok in getting a ticket cheers

You only got one point for the derbies last season

Think you got more points for renewing earlier you done it

Comment

Here's so I got my season ticket in may, do you think I will be ok in getting a ticket for millwall Fulham and Brentford games?

Comment

Last season there was no problem getting tickets for Fulham game but Brentford game was difficult for a lot of people. Millwall if you have got a crash helmet should be no problem.

Comment

you'll defo get tickets for fulham away. last season was my first season ticket and i had no problem there. highly doubt that you'll get tickets to brentford away though as its reserves for people with a lot of loyalty points

Comment

Only one may struggle with is bees

When is away game as you might get chance boost points before that

Comment

Cheers guys for the replies

Comment

Just checked my online profile.

Didn't get a ST last season, and not getting one this season but I have 710 loyalty points.

Does that sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Just checked my online profile.

Didn't get a ST last season, and not getting one this season but I have 710 loyalty points.

Does that sound right?
                  Seems a hell of a lot mate seeing as individual games only get you between 1 and 9 (I think).

Assume you've had a ST for a few years before last year though hence the load of accumulated points?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Seems a hell of a lot mate seeing as individual games only get you between 1 and 9 (I think).

Assume you've had a ST for a few years before last year though hence the load of accumulated points?
                    Yea probably that Matty.

I didn't realise they carried over. Might come in handy for a big game sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Yea probably that Matty.

I didn't realise they carried over. Might come in handy for a big game sometime.

Comment

They do stay with you then?

Comment

i had a season ticket for years before they did this loyalty point scheme ,and that counts for niche , spose it s got to start some time though ! No chance of ever seeing Brentford away again with the points accumulated from membership renewals .
                          To the OP , as been said ,youll have no problem Fulham and Millwall though .
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                            They do stay with you then?
                            Yes mate they roll over , ( a bit like the team !)
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thanks Vespa

Comment

Working...
                              X