Transfer fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer fees

Maybe I'm mistaken on this. Could it be that the percentage we received from Liverpool after Raheem Sterling was sold to Man. City the highest fee we ever received? Some can mention Samba. However, it was the same amount we bought him for and then sold him a few months later. Way back in the ninetees, Les was sold for 6 million. But then, who else? I cannot recall many players being sold for more then 10 million. That Sterling sale was a bit of good business, although would had preferred he stayed with us and then sold him for a much bigger fee. It was his choice to leave, so could not blame anyone.

Remy / Sterling / Les / Samba being the four players we've received the most money for.

Can maybe include Fer and Matt Phillips on that list, although I can't quite remember what sort of amounts we got for them.

Samba is officially our record sale, despite the circumstances of the fee being the same as what we paid for him.

Comment

We got 5.5 mil for Jordan mutch
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        We got 5.5 mil for Jordan mutch
        Palace were great for us giving us back fees for Mutch and the keeper McCarthy.

Comment

Working...
        X