Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...re-season-trip

Poor article on why players who arent there are not.
    Brushes right over the main one, Caulker.
    Don't need any explanation though does it? Only need one word and I'm pretty sure you cannot publicly print it....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Don't need any explanation though does it? Only need one word and I'm pretty sure you cannot publicly print it....
      Well to be totally honest i think somthing should be done and then us fans let known about it.
      What is he actually doing then, sitting at home watching jeremy kyle and homes under the hammer drinking cans of stella while 50 grand clicks into his bank every single week?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Well to be totally honest i think somthing should be done and then us fans let known about it.
        What is he actually doing then, sitting at home watching jeremy kyle and homes under the hammer drinking cans of stella while 50 grand clicks into his bank every single week?
        In all honesty I would imagine there is a distinct possibility that he is getting help with his problem and it may help to keep it under wraps than bring it up publicly.

Having said that there is just as much chance that he is probably just waking up in Newquay after a quiet night out in Croydon....

Comment

Working...
        X