Portugal Pre Season Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Don't think so. I've got no idea what Bowler looks like mind you.
    joshbowlervswindonfayc64064-3668769_478x359.jpg

Comment

yes it is (freeman on the right)

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
        yes it is (freeman on the right)
        Nope it´s Bowler. Check wiki if you want proof
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Freeman
            Mitchell.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
              Nope it´s Bowler. Check wiki if you want proof
              I wonder what club Wiki says he plays for?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                QPR would be my guess
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Walford Town

Comment

Mackie is hoping for more banter in his next pre-season video - Don't think I ever felt less enthusiastic at the start of pre-season

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Mackie is hoping for more banter in his next pre-season video - Don't think I ever felt less enthusiastic at the start of pre-season
                      Can't see myself going to many games either Brian. I blame the owners for giving up and I used to be a massive tony fan. Olly can't be blamed and should be thanked if he keeps us up again. I'd imagine he had more money to spend when we were filling those buckets.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Can't see myself going to many games either Brian. I blame the owners for giving up and I used to be a massive tony fan. Olly can't be blamed and should be thanked if he keeps us up again. I'd imagine he had more money to spend when we were filling those buckets.
                        LOL
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Maybe we should start a "thank you holloway " thread before the season starts in antisipation of him keeping us up next season ?,anymore remember the guy (merry guy I think)who started a "thank you les" thread after one game last season !!

Comment

Ollie can be blamed for not making the best of a reasonable squad and in fact being disastrously poor at it. My suspicion is the owners can't face fallout from yet another sacking but don't want to riss yet more money down the drain on a hopeless manager. Bit of a crap situation. With a decent manager and some modest investment I'd be hoping for top 10. Now I'm just praying for above bottom three if they stick with Ollie for any length of time.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Ollie can be blamed for not making the best of a reasonable squad and in fact being disastrously poor at it. My suspicion is the owners can't face fallout from yet another sacking but don't want to riss yet more money down the drain on a hopeless manager. Bit of a crap situation. With a decent manager and some modest investment I'd be hoping for top 10. Now I'm just praying for above bottom three if they stick with Ollie for any length of time.

Lol the white flags out already
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...re-season-trip

Poor article on why players who arent there are not.
                                Brushes right over the main one, Caulker.

Comment

Working...
                                X