No announcement yet.

QPR sign Scowen....Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i defo agree with you that we have signed mostly dross players tbh but at least not all of them are dross unlike our moneybags days.
    i'd much rather us be going down the route of signing diamonds in the rough than splashing the cash like wolves etc, once this ffp thing is out the way the future will look bright for us as a sustainable club imo, could the same be said about wolves and birmingham? not sure ...

the point i was trying to make about missing out on mawson and co is that 91 other football league clubs also missed out on him, you can't get it right (or wrong) every time. other clubs have also missed out on smithies, hall and manning and freeman too whilst we got them so its not all bad

Comment

• The crime is buddie Mawson Scowens and Freeman are all local boys and both our accademy and scouting system missed out on them in its self is criminal negligence and its cost us money ! No for me our entire scouting network needs to made fool proof let's hope under Penrice and Ollie it will lead to that way if Spurs can do it so can we

Comment

Working...
      X