Leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadership

Since clint hill going I don't think we have 1 player who actually has any nous. I know we have a few nedum fans but we need a new captain. I see players like hall who in my opinion has quality but because he has zero guidance these players are going backwards. We need someone who can give bolloc kings. Really hope we bring in some much needed characters and I don't mean of the Mackie mold
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Make you right I thought Lynch was going to be that when he signed but no

Comment

Lynch and Bidwell both captains at previous clubs, but not sure either would be a better option than Ned based on what we've seen from them so far.

In one of those 'what's needed' threads - I mentioned I'd like us to bring in an experienced CB and CM. Would kill two birds with one stone if either were captain material, but the way things are looking I'm not confident we'll get that type in.

Comment

Honestly, I am fine with Nedum as captain. And judging from the few bits we get from the players, the squad seem very happy with him as the captain as well. If we were looking for the bolloc king type, Lynch was an option - but I never ever hope he will wear the armband.

In my opinion the problem is not our choice of captain. The problem is that we need a midfielder with much bigger presence than our current midfielders. Whether we wears an armband or not is irrelevant in my opinion.
        QPR since 1993
        WATRB since 2015
        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

id much rather we did appoint a new captain tbh, freeman, smithies or hall would be my choice. we do need a leader though so i have no idea why weve not gone in for jason lowe. hes only 25 and was captain of blackburn for a few years and is as tough as nails

Comment

Working...
          X