No announcement yet.

'We are probably not alone' - NASA finds 10 planets which could sustain life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'We are probably not alone' - NASA finds 10 planets which could sustain life

They have been discovered by the planet-hunting telescope Kepler which has found dozens of worlds which could sustain life.

NASA has discovered more than 200 new planets and 10 of them are the right size and temperature to sustain life.

The distant worlds were discovered by the planet-hunting Kepler telescope which, in four years of searching, has discovered 49 planets in the so-called Goldilocks zone.

http://news.sky.com/story/we-are-pro...-life-10920773

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    They have been discovered by the planet-hunting telescope Kepler which has found dozens of worlds which could sustain life.

NASA has discovered more than 200 new planets and 10 of them are the right size and temperature to sustain life.

The distant worlds were discovered by the planet-hunting Kepler telescope which, in four years of searching, has discovered 49 planets in the so-called Goldilocks zone.

http://news.sky.com/story/we-are-pro...-life-10920773
    I'll stand corrected if it turns out this nut follows some sort of political or religious ideology which he uses to justify his attack.
    If his only reason is he "hates muslims" that's not terrorism.
    But of course the press, Diane Abbott, Jk Rowling et al can't bring themselves to call him what he almost certainly is, an islamaphobe, albeit a murdering one. They obviously want to go to great pains to let us all know how much they support Muslims which is fair enough, but don't move the goal posts around to suit.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      I'll stand corrected if it turns out this nut follows some sort of political or religious ideology which he uses to justify his attack.
      If his only reason is he "hates muslims" that's not terrorism.
      But of course the press, Diane Abbott, Jk Rowling et al can't bring themselves to call him what he almost certainly is, an islamaphobe, albeit a murdering one. They obviously want to go to great pains to let us all know how much they support Muslims which is fair enough, but don't move the goal posts around to suit.
      Wrong thread, the heat has finally got to me !
      Will Danaher

Comment

LOL, it must be hot over there.
        When I read Goldilocks zone, I was expecting a reply about the 3 bears not a terrorist response
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Makes you wonder what could be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            LOL, it must be hot over there.
            When I read Goldilocks zone, I was expecting a reply about the 3 bears not a terrorist response
            Haha, cold beer in hand so feeling back to normal (well almost) now.
            Will Danaher

Comment

I do wonder how people on these other planets looks like. Like us? Who knows... interesting subject..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X