Rumour alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
    Mass Schmass I'd definitely take a decent offer I don't get punters saying keep him , is he a good player he really could be !! But is he a good player for us not really is it his fault I don't know but would accept he may be played in the wrong position , maybe he needs a midfielder schemer prompting him to get forward one that would keep him busy that would keep him on the ball , the trouble is for us he is the midfield schemer and that one position you don't want a player that goes missing during games if we persist in playing there we are not giving him the chance to have a great influence on games Regualy therefore it may well be better to let him go for all parties
    He was one of our better performers at the back end of the season - a midfielder who can actually run forward with the ball - He need to convert more but he has the ability to get into good shooting positions. could end up being a gavin Peacock type player for us if he could start converting some of his chances.

The main problem is the international breaks - he seems to really suffer with the amount of travelling he has to do.

One of the first names on the team sheet for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      He was one of our better performers at the back end of the season - a midfielder who can actually run forward with the ball - He need to convert more but he has the ability to get into good shooting positions. could end up being a gavin Peacock type player for us if he could start converting some of his chances.

The main problem is the international breaks - he seems to really suffer with the amount of travelling he has to do.

One of the first names on the team sheet for me.

Reading the match reports from his last game it may well be that his international career doesn't have much of a future.

Have to agree about his shooting.
      Up there with the worst I have seen at HQ and lets face it there's been some serious competition over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Reading the match reports from his last game it may well be that his international career doesn't have much of a future.

Have to agree about his shooting.
        Up there with the worst I have seen at HQ and lets face it there's been some serious competition over the years.
        He never shoots......

Comment

But with Royal Panda on his shirt he eats,shoots and leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            wow hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Love that
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
              X