No announcement yet.

Rumour alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bidwell is not a bad LB but he is a bad LWB.

Comment

Bidwell is an honest lad but sh it footballer. Hasn't got a clue once and probably is about that much, past the halfway line. Modern day fullbacks need to be much better than him in today's game albeit championship is full of donkeys that are basic
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I guess he hopes lynch,nico and Robinson can handle lb between them next season , goss can also play there so losing bidwell is no real loss if we can get £1.5m for him.

Comment

Bidwell going would be no great loss but you can bet your life he'll rediscover his Brentford form overnight

Comment

scowen would be a good signing imo although i'd rather we signed jason lowe argh ... wouldn't be fussed about bidwell leaving and i reckon we'd make a profit too. he was pretty much a white james perch last season

Comment

Didnt think Bidwell was as bad as some are saying... Christ, I've seen some rubbish players at LR, but he aint in that category for me.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Didnt think Bidwell was as bad as some are saying... Christ, I've seen some rubbish players at LR, but he aint in that category for me.

100% record on Penalties !

Comment

If he's off and a midfielder is coming in, then I am hoping we'll get Christie from Derby as well.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                    100% record on Penalties !
                    Exactly, he's a ####ing striker, it aint his fault!

Comment

re Christie. I can see Derby clearing out their whole old guard. Still haven't got over Wembley
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Bidwell is an honest lad but sh it footballer. Hasn't got a clue once and probably is about that much, past the halfway line. Modern day fullbacks need to be much better than him in today's game albeit championship is full of donkeys that are basic
                        Thought when we had our best spell of the season for a few or more games looked good as did everyone in our system that worked superbly!-
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not sure there is any player in the squad who i would be particularly upset if they left. Bidwell always gave his best without pulling up any tree's and i thought he would fit into Olly plans, committed etc etc. I just hope we know what we are doing. Whilst i don't expect us to challenge for promotion, I certainly don't want to see anymore 4,5,6 defeats on the spin again next season but i haven't seen anything yet AT ALL to excite me about next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Not sure there is any player in the squad who i would be particularly upset if they left. Bidwell always gave his best without pulling up any tree's and i thought he would fit into Olly plans, committed etc etc. I just hope we know what we are doing. Whilst i don't expect us to challenge for promotion, I certainly don't want to see anymore 4,5,6 defeats on the spin again next season but i haven't seen anything yet AT ALL to excite me about next season.
                            Fair comment re squad its not the best but not the worst, I'm of the opinion that i don't see us anywhere near top half team but i can see us battling to stay up most of the season under holloway, i just think a manager with more about him in man management would get more from this squad

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Bidwell is not a bad LB but he is a bad LWB.
                              My thoughts too.

If he's off then I hope we a.) have a decent replacement lined up and b.) get a fair price for him!

Comment

I guess we will be shifting one or three similar types, good steady players that don't set the world on fire. A lot of Championship teams will have a bit of a shuffle, guess its up to us to grab a potential starlet when they become available.
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X