No announcement yet.

Finsbury Park Mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa must if all been at another demo somewhere else in the country as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Antifa must if all been at another demo somewhere else in the country as well.
      Yeah Glastonbury
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Not a racist march , a march against extremism.im meeting some big nig nogs from Arsenal and I love em . They call me honkey Ranger . St. Paul's to London Bridge, I know that's vesps manor so hopefully meet up mate xx
        I was working mate ,but fair play to all who attended
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

October is the next one . Will be even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            I was working mate ,but fair play to all who attended
            Was a great day vesps, as Kev said next one possibly October. Good lads, no racism, football lads together. Numbers will be massive!!

Comment

Was a great day vesps, as Kev said next one possibly October. Good lads, no racism, football lads together. Numbers will be massive!!
              Best part was when the west ham handed over the big reef to about forty millwall. Then all of a sudden about four hundred of the wall came round like an old school ambush but all in the name of peace and anti terrorism.
              Dont think anyone in the entire country could of took that firm on, and it was the most sensible thing antifa have ever done giving that demo a miss.
              Same again in october thats a cert.

Comment

Best part was when the west ham handed over the big reef to about forty millwall. Then all of a sudden about four hundred of the wall came round like an old school ambush but all in the name of peace and anti terrorism.
                Dont think anyone in the entire country could of took that firm on, and it was the most sensible thing antifa have ever done giving that demo a miss.
                Same again in october thats a cert.
                see that Kev, the noise of that firm walking towards St. Paul's was unreal. Antifa can't counter protest surely. Protest for extremism? Their come well unstuck, and all blame will be put on fla . Need to keep them kannts well away

Comment

Just watched the whole 2 hours plus of that video; well done to all those that attended & the organizers.
                  Hard to believe that there was zero mainstream media coverage. I had no idea about this until I saw this post.
                  Hopefully this will be an ongoing thing, & those on the left will finally realize its not about racism or islamophobia.

I can understand why no Muslims attended on Saturday, as on the surface it did look like it had the potential to boil over; but hopefully now that everyone can see there is a way to protest that doesn't involve violence, a few more moderate Muslims will attend in October to show their support against extremism.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

see that Kev, the noise of that firm walking towards St. Paul's was unreal. Antifa can't counter protest surely. Protest for extremism? Their come well unstuck, and all blame will be put on fla . Need to keep them kannts well away
                    Antifa protested and kicked off at the LGBT against terrorism march in Manchester last week mate.

Oh and that noise was proper goosebumps wasnt it.

Comment

Not sure why this antifa lot are even on your radar, because I doubt the lot that marched on Sunday are on theirs.

They've a long history with the edl, so of course you're gonna get clashes between the two groups.

No one can argue against what the march was about on Sunday, but if it starts getting highjacked by the far right and turned into some battle against the left then what's the point...

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Not sure why this antifa lot are even on your radar, because I doubt the lot that marched on Sunday are on theirs.

They've a long history with the edl, so of course you're gonna get clashes between the two groups.

No one can argue against what the march was about on Sunday, but if it starts getting highjacked by the far right and turned into some battle against the left then what's the point...
                        antifa have an issue with anyone on the right, be it UKIP or Conservative. They try to shut down debate with everyone who doesn't share their views. I thought that march was superb for many reasons. The important one is politicians of all parties better start listening to an increasing voice of discontent
                        Last edited by lymehoop; 27-06-2017, 12:07 PM.
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

They turn up at every single march that aint for the left thats why.

Comment

They turn up at every single march that aint for the left thats why.
                            And invariably kick off as is their mantra of attacking anybody that has differing views to them.
                            Top day Saturday and a good turn out of Rangers with some old faces in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
                              And invariably kick off as is their mantra of attacking anybody that has differing views to them.
                              Top day Saturday and a good turn out of Rangers with some old faces in attendance.
                              Something seriously wrong with our country when 10,000 march peacefully and no media . 1 antifa kannt getting attacked for supporting extremism would make front page.

Comment

Something seriously wrong with our country when 10,000 march peacefully and no media . 1 antifa kannt getting attacked for supporting extremism would make front page.
                                And as a result, here's a little known and barely reported statistic:

The most number of arrests at these EDL rallies are actually UAF people instigating violence against the EDL people. So UAF counter protests are also unpeaceful - proving the point that violent extremism is prevalent from the far-left too. Plenty of examples of this in the US also.

Comment

Working...
                                X