Finsbury Park Mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
    A Somalian fella I work with, who was born here and is actually a nice guy, admitted what most of us already know. He said that all newcomers to the UK, legal or otherwise, are immediately put in touch with people who can advise them on how to get housed, claim benefits etc as soon as they arrive in this country and also to 'play the race card' at every opportunity.
    Good and bad in all colour but I've never seen a Somalian working . Fair play to that one but no wonder us British get humpy. Taken a while but I think the Brits are finally standing up , a very violent beast created by the government!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      A Somalian fella I work with, who was born here and is actually a nice guy, admitted what most of us already know. He said that all newcomers to the UK, legal or otherwise, are immediately put in touch with people who can advise them on how to get housed, claim benefits etc as soon as they arrive in this country and also to 'play the race card' at every opportunity.
      that's probably why they'll literally kill (Polish van driver Tuesday) to get here
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Good and bad in all colour but I've never seen a Somalian working . Fair play to that one but no wonder us British get humpy. Taken a while but I think the Brits are finally standing up , a very violent beast created by the government!
        Most internet cafes are run by somalians...

Comment

I've mates with kids that have been trying to get a council flat for the last 10 years brights. Really is unbelievable, a home built just for ones religious beliefs. I'll light a candle and sing a song, like #### !!!
          i know a lady with 3 kids , she can't get a council house because the govt state she earns to much . she's a single parent and works hard . she pays £400 a week to rent a house in isleworth , she can't get a mortgage because of bad credit not hers but from the previous address where she lived for 5 years . she refuses to go on benefits to get a council place because she wants to show her kids a work ethic , shes left with £50 a week for food , clothing for the 4 of them , petrol , school dinners etc . to me grafters like this should championed by the goverment not forced to live on the breadline...... to many people come here sit on their backsides , have kids they can't afford to keep and bleat on about how they should be getting more money for doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            i know a lady with 3 kids , she can't get a council house because the govt state she earns to much . she's a single parent and works hard . she pays £400 a week to rent a house in isleworth , she can't get a mortgage because of bad credit not hers but from the previous address where she lived for 5 years . she refuses to go on benefits to get a council place because she wants to show her kids a work ethic , shes left with £50 a week for food , clothing for the 4 of them , petrol , school dinners etc . to me grafters like this should championed by the goverment not forced to live on the breadline...... to many people come here sit on their backsides , have kids they can't afford to keep and bleat on about how they should be getting more money for doing nothing
            And that mate is the truth, I feel for that lady. Having pride in yourself is whats been installed in our era. Today it's easier to sit on your Harris, but mentally damaging.

Comment

fella lives 3 doors from my mum has 2 wifes , he boasts he gets two lots of benefits as one wife has 2 kids one has 3 ,..... only over here

Comment

Isn´t bigamy illegal?
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Isn´t bigamy illegal?
                  A quick google...

"Polygamous marriages, largely confined to Muslim families, are only recognised in Britain if they took place in countries where they are legal, such as Middle Eastern states, Pakistan and Zambia.

There no official figures but it is estimated that there may be as many as 20,000 polygamous marriages in the British Muslim community."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lygamists.html

Comment

More than one wife and 72 virgins if you top yourself, I'm starting to think Islam isn't that bad after all.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                      More than one wife and 72 virgins if you top yourself, I'm starting to think Islam isn't that bad after all.
                      Your have to be home from pub early tho, 14 nappies to change.

Comment

Your have to be home from pub early tho, 14 nappies to change.
                        Good point mate. Can't believe I thought more than one wife was a good idea, I must need my head testing.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

the fella is from pakistan , not done a days collar since he moved in

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            the fella is from pakistan , not done a days collar since he moved in
                            Makes sense , see you all at St. Paul's tomorrow. C- mob, Arsenal, West Ham, Millwall, Spurs,palace, scum . 12 midday xx

Comment

Not a racist march , a march against extremism.im meeting some big nig nogs from Arsenal and I love em . They call me honkey Ranger . St. Paul's to London Bridge, I know that's vesps manor so hopefully meet up mate xx

Comment

Not a racist march , a march against extremism.im meeting some big nig nogs from Arsenal and I love em . They call me honkey Ranger . St. Paul's to London Bridge, I know that's vesps manor so hopefully meet up mate xx
                                PLEASE post a video of this x

Comment

Working...
                                X