Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finsbury Park Mosque

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

I guess it was only a matter of time until some idiot decided that this was an acceptable way to behave. I suppose the fact that they targeted peaceful people who had just finished prayers sums up just how pathetic and stupid they are. Utter cowards.

Thoughts go out to all those suffering and affected by this, just as they would to victims of any other mindless attack.

normally agree with you Brights, but on this occasion I think you are a bit naive to think the British people will continue to bend over and take all the crap that has been coming in their direction.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      normally agree with you Brights, but on this occasion I think you are a bit naive to think the British people will continue to bend over and take all the crap that has been coming in their direction.
      Whilst I agree some sort of 'revenge attack' was inevitable; it doesn't make it right though mate. That numbskull who drove the van into the innocent people leaving prayer this morning is every bit as sc.ummy as the Muslim attackers involved in the Borough Market incident a few weeks back.
      Last edited by MattyRangers; 19-06-2017, 09:23 AM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If the far right nutters start trying to outscore the isis nutters there is going to be a lot of bloodshed.
        Genuinley hope and pray some far right nut doesnt try and do muslim kids at an event.

Comment

If 20 people from Lyme Regis were responsible for thousands of assorted crimes across the country and which were abhorrent to almost everybody, I don't think that deliberately running you and your mates over whilst you're walking back from the pub makes me naive mate. More like a piece of filth, don't you think?

It was of course inevitable that something like this would happen very soon. I don't think it would have been if we had dealt properly and effectively with the causes of it from the outset. I guess it's a bit like how proper parenting is likely to make ones children grow up to be good people. Telling them off now and again rather than being frightened to be seen to raise your voice.

Comment

i reckon we are in for a long summer , my boys went to see the stone roses on saturday and i was worried some nutter would try something their . why can't people just live in peace

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              If 20 people from Lyme Regis were responsible for thousands of assorted crimes across the country and which were abhorrent to almost everybody, I don't think that deliberately running you and your mates over whilst you're walking back from the pub makes me naive mate. More like a piece of filth, don't you think?

It was of course inevitable that something like this would happen very soon. I don't think it would have been if we had dealt properly and effectively with the causes of it from the outset. I guess it's a bit like how proper parenting is likely to make ones children grow up to be good people. Telling them off now and again rather than being frightened to be seen to raise your voice.
              ''it was of course inevitable something like this would happen very soon''. That is what I was implying in my post
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Lymes.. ..I think you are confusing one #### witted #### flap with 'the British people '....that ####tard did not act on behalf of me.

Comment

I agree it was a cowardly attack on innocent people as was the terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam or ISIS, but we all knew it was only a matter of time before there was some form of retaliation.
                  I can't be certain but think that this was someone acting alone, who's just decided that enough's enough, rather than an organised attack. Maybe he has mental health issues or had friends/family that were murdered/injured/bear the scars of just being there when the attacks took place. Who knows? We will have to see what the police uncover.
                  What I did notice on the news coverage was that some members of the Muslim community were very quick to condone this man's actions, and rightly so. However remain silent when the attacks are carried out by their own people. Also Jeremy Corbyn made an appearance at Finsbury Park today, but I don't recall seeing him after the other attacks in London and Manchester.
                  Apart from the innocent lives lost and the horrific injuries suffered, these attacks will also have financial implications. Apart from the amount of police that will be needed to be employed it will also impact the tourist industry as people will obviously give the UK a wide birth when choosing holiday destinations.

Comment

Was only a matter of time and be the first of many. The government have blood on their hands, Abbott that horrible ugly kannt called it a terrorist attack but Manchester and London Bridge were incidents. As Englishmen are we supposed to allow the jihadis to crack on with no response?? If the government won't do anything the people will.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Was only a matter of time and be the first of many. The government have blood on their hands, Abbott that horrible ugly kannt called it a terrorist attack but Manchester and London Bridge were incidents. As Englishmen are we supposed to allow the jihadis to crack on with no response?? If the government won't do anything the people will.
                      This what you mean?

image.jpeg

Terrible thing, diabetes.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        This what you mean?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2271[/ATTACH]

Terrible thing, diabetes.
                        exactly mate , she is one wrongun!! Thick as two short planks.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I used to work with a Pakistani muslim and we got on well because like me he didn't kiss ####. We lived a few streets away and he used to give me a lift to and from work and wouldn't accept any petrol money. I do love spicy food and he would get his wife cook lunch for me a couple of times a week and would not accept any money. I couldn't even buy him a bottle as he didn't drink. He has an autistic son and the only way I could think of paying him back was to help him by writing letters on his behalf to help him get his son accepted by schools that catered for autistic children.
                          If I ever needed a favour, I only had to ask and if push came to shove, I'm sure he would have my back if things were about to kick off.
                          The reason we eventually fell out is that no matter the circumstances, rather than condemn it, he would always find an excuse for any atrocity carried out in the name of Islam. Claiming they were only retaliating because the west had done blah blah blah.
                          I could see some truth in some of his arguments but to him they were never wrong and so ended our friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                            I used to work with a Pakistani muslim and we got on well because like me he didn't kiss ####. We lived a few streets away and he used to give me a lift to and from work and wouldn't accept any petrol money. I do love spicy food and he would get his wife cook lunch for me a couple of times a week and would not accept any money. I couldn't even buy him a bottle as he didn't drink. He has an autistic son and the only way I could think of paying him back was to help him by writing letters on his behalf to help him get his son accepted by schools that catered for autistic children.
                            If I ever needed a favour, I only had to ask and if push came to shove, I'm sure he would have my back if things were about to kick off.
                            The reason we eventually fell out is that no matter the circumstances, rather than condemn it, he would always find an excuse for any atrocity carried out in the name of Islam. Claiming they were only retaliating because the west had done blah blah blah.
                            I could see some truth in some of his arguments but to him they were never wrong and so ended our friendship.
                            That's a really sad story mate.

If only we could all start again with no such thing as religion, just decency and a willingness to be good neighbours.

Comment

I'll stand corrected if it turns out this nut follows some sort of political or religious ideology which he uses to justify his attack.
                              If his only reason is he "hates muslims" that's not terrorism.
                              But of course the press, Diane Abbott, Jk Rowling et al can't bring themselves to call him what he almost certainly is, an islamaphobe, albeit a murdering one. They obviously want to go to great pains to let us all know how much they support Muslims which is fair enough, but don't move the goal posts around to suit.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X