Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas

Watching him in confed cup on ITV4 how the hell could this little fella not get in our side

Him and Austin up front as pairing could have kept us up but Arry played him on wing or left him on bench

at that time this club could have f ucked up a cup of coffee.our attempt at trying to pass ourselves off as a premier league football outfit has to go down as this clubs biggest embarrassment given the money we had at our disposal.

Comment

Some of the players we've had over the last 5 years or so are astonishing compared to our squad now, how the hell did it go so wrong. Austin, Remy, Cisse, Vargas, Taarabt, Caesar, Isla, Mbia, probably more I can't even think of.

Comment

He's a good player!
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Plenty on here guilty of slating him too!!

Great little player.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Plenty on here guilty of slating him too!!

Great little player.
            Yeah you did actually rabbit. Never played in his rightful position. Mbia was dog turd. His maltseser head didn't hold a brain that he could make a correct decision with
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I always thought he was an unreal player, felt that him on the right was fine but clearly seeing him develop the last few years since, he's so much better up front and would have been epic with Austin. Thinking of Washington on Crack, speed and aderall together.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                Some of the players we've had over the last 5 years or so are astonishing compared to our squad now, how the hell did it go so wrong. Remy, Cisse, Vargas, Taarabt, Caesar, Isla, Mbia, probably more I can't even think of.
                Wrong sort!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Yeah you did actually rabbit.
                  Did I?

Feel free to show me please.

Comment

Maybe you're confused with this one...

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ghlight=vargas post#23

or how about this one? http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ghlight=vargas post#11

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ghlight=vargas post #12 maybe?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ghlight=vargas post#1

Shall I go on?

Comment

vargas has hardly lit the world on fire since hes left just look at his goal to game ratio since leaving thats why hes playing in mexico. sure he does well internationally but apart from that hes done sweet nothing since before he was even with us

Comment

He was far batter than the players we had, we did everything wrong back then.

Comment

Vargas was a baller, as was Isla.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good player should've pissed into our side at the time, played out of position quite a lot by a $hit manager

Comment

It's not that simple fellas. He has failed in every team he has played in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X