New signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signings

Its so quite from our perspective that it makes believe we have some sort of a ban on signings new players. I am not saying there is, however it seems there's no movements, just rumours. Pre-season is starting soon. We have yet to strenghten where we were expecting to do so. Not even loans. And it seems that quality players are looking elsewhere, rather then Loftus Road. We have to start putting our house in order as time will catch up!

It's about time the DOF gave us fans some information about what's going on.
    Things have been terribly quiet and no information usually means that things are not going according to plan.
    So come on Les give us some idea of what is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
      Things have been terribly quiet and no information usually means that things are not going according to plan.
      I like quiet. The transfer window hasn't opened yet so I'd rather we kept quiet about targets or any of our transfer activity, until we have a signing to announce. We had a few deals hijacked last summer if I recall correctly.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        I like quiet. The transfer window hasn't opened yet so I'd rather we kept quiet about targets or any of our transfer activity, until we have a signing to announce. We had a few deals hijacked last summer if I recall correctly.
        Opened last Friday, although that doesn't prevent teams getting deals arranged in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Its definitely open. Everton have signed Pickford from Sunderland mate
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
            If they told you we were in advanced talks to bring in up to two or three players , going on past history would you believe them ?

Comment

There's the need to understand that the players that we're after have a number of suitors. We won't be the only ones chasing and it'll be difficult to convince anyone decent/in demand to come to us now, unless we pay silly money ala Pickford.

Please be patient and wait and see. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

What clubs in our league have made signings. Genuine question can only think of stockdale to blues

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  What clubs in our league have made signings. Genuine question can only think of stockdale to blues
                  Davies and Wisdom to Derby

Probably quite a few more have gone through as well

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Its definitely open. Everton have signed Pickford from Sunderland mate
                    Oh of course, my bad, I thought it opened July 1st. Still, quiet is good imo.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Isn't it generally quiet before July 1st as the contracts run until the end of June and if you sign early you pick up the players wages needlessly?

Comment

yeah on fm17 i have most of my signings wrapped up before the window even opens!!! down with les!!!

Comment

Penrice spotted recently in Sumatra

Comment

With LF following with his calculator.

Comment

We will bring in players,but not what many hope,free signings ,loans and cheap as chips players with the Hope they give the effort to keep us in this division next season

Comment

Working...
                              X