No announcement yet.

Teams you've played for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeAre has been conspicuous by his absence on this thread. Cone on mate, this is your chance to impress us all! :-)

Comment

One year I was called up to a semi-pro team as a third choice goalkeeper. Because of injuries surprisingly played one game which we won 2-0 and that's the highlight of my career. We had a young promising CB. Four years later he was playing Premier League for West Ham.

Comment

Used to play for Addlestone and Weybridge football club

The centre forward went on to play for charlton as captain and Pompey name was Brendon o Connor

Remember 1 game when both teams were sent off for a 22 man brawl inc the manager fighting each other in the dugs

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          WeAre has been conspicuous by his absence on this thread. Cone on mate, this is your chance to impress us all! :-)
          Aldershot u18's, Richmond, Egham town, Walton and Hersham. Many more but last 2 as a semi pro. Centre half that was a ball player in the mold of a rio ferdinand type. Also played county. Still play 5aside, got the touch but the engine and pace has left me.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

White City Youth Club ,Christon ,Pitshanger Dynamo ,and Ritchen Park Vets,and other assorted outfits around West London
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I have played for the same club as Ronny Johnsen once used to play for Striker and right wing!!!
              Last edited by Shania; 15-06-2017, 08:10 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Some great stories there, weare do you know Del Payne? Played for egham probably around 8 year ago. Great player played for Watford and peterboro beforehand.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Some great stories there, weare do you know Del Payne? Played for egham probably around 8 year ago. Great player played for Watford and peterboro beforehand.
                  I am going back 14 years ago so no mate. Best players I played with were from Aldershot u18's but dedication to fitness in the ryman deserves respect alone did lack quality tbf
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Egham Walton Hersham

Not far from me then We Are

Walton Hop territory

Comment

Son has played for Clacton Reserves and ,sorry guys,one of Chelsea Academy teams.

Comment

Was only ever 3rd choice keeper for my schools first 11. I did get a couple of games with them, kept clean sheets in both. Other than that I was briefly in a 6 a side league held at westway. Haven't played in years unfortunately.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You never lose your touch. Few games in and it's back

Comment

I played on the right wing for Pegasus in the East London Echo League as a kid, with Paul Parker and Dean Coney, (who I had a beer with on Saturday). Then turned to goalkeeper and played for The Essex Yeoman, (pub in Upminster) and Viscount, in the Romford and District League, then Harwood Rangers in the Brentwood Sunday League. Turned our for Blackmore Vets a few times, before I ran my son's team, Barn Sports, in the Echo League and Chelmsford and District League for a few years.

Comment

Played for Ealing rovers, blue anchor Acton , Hammersmith hospital , nestles. Played , centre back , centre midfield or centre forward . Won loads of cups with my five a side team westway rangers , runners up in the Middx cup with my school and a few players of the years.
                              Play for QPR walking football now , much more my pace 😀

Comment

Originally posted by bazzaqpr View Post
                                Played for Ealing rovers, blue anchor Acton , Hammersmith hospital , nestles. Played , centre back , centre midfield or centre forward . Won loads of cups with my five a side team westway rangers , runners up in the Middx cup with my school and a few players of the years.
                                Play for QPR walking football now , much more my pace ��
                                QPR walking team , i'm sure that's the team we put out against newcastle at loftus rd

Comment

Working...
                                X