Home first game this season! ---- Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Is there anyway of deleting August and possibly March?
    Haha. I used to look at the fixtures when they came out and think yea were do them & them and feel upbeat for it. Now it's the other way round . I look at it and think how we gonna stay in the division.

Comment

I have to agree with Rickson how the fark are we going to stay up
      this year we need to be realistic.
      We need investment in proper experienced pros
      Not charlie big ###### from league 1
      Im normally fairly confident ..but this year im shittting bricks

Comment

More of the same this year folks I'm afraid!

Comment

Quietly confident of a mid table finish....10th I'd bet

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Quietly confident of a mid table finish....10th I'd bet
            Banter

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Until we know players in and out for all sides it's almost impossible to predict this early
              Indeed - But what is completely predictable is People writing us off before a ball has even been kicked in pre season!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Indeed - But what is completely predictable is People writing us off before a ball has even been kicked in pre season!
                I've seen so many already resigned and absolutely convinced that we are gonna be relegated for sure. Christ, talk about surrender monkeys. How about for once our fans have a little bit.of fight and get behind the club?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  I've seen so many already resigned and absolutely convinced that we are gonna be relegated for sure. Christ, talk about surrender monkeys. How about for once our fans have a little bit.of fight and get behind the club?
                  You're still young Ginge, you'll learn!

Comment

I'm defo going be in minority here but think Reading home is very winnable game and one which we really should come away from unbeaten. Last season they looked good based on league position but when you watched them play they were woeful and looked like they were in false position.

Should be looking to put them away

Comment

I'm defo going be in minority here but think Reading home is very winnable game and one which we really should come away from unbeaten. Last season they looked good based on league position but when you watched them play they were woeful and looked like they were in false position.

Every game is winnable! We're playing Reading/Sheff Wed/Norwich/Hull/Cardiff, not Bayern/Man Utd/Barcelona/Real Madrid/Germany!
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Every game is winnable! We're playing Reading/Sheff Wed/Norwich/Hull/Cardiff, not Bayern/Man Utd/Barcelona/Real Madrid/Germany!
                        To be fair, they are the equivalent in our division.

Comment

Sheff Wed and Norwich only sides to offer any concern to me

Championship is s hite with most sides much a muchness. Clean sheets are the key in this league start churning them out and any side will do reasonably well combine that with goal scorer like when we had Austin and you will be challenging at the top. It's not rocket science so hopefully Ollie don't try being smart and plays percentages.

Comment

I don't think it the fans that don't have the fight in them - it's the gutless f.uckers representing us on the pitch who have got no bottle. Look at the end of last season for clear proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              I don't think it the fans that don't have the fight in them - it's the gutless f.uckers representing us on the pitch who have got no bottle. Look at the end of last season for clear proof.
                              Everything about the end of last season was wrong for the top to the bottom - but the same players that were being slated were the same ones that put a winning run together and everyone was banging on about a late run for the play offs - the experimentation process of 6 changes every game may pay off next season as IH must know which players are his starting 11 - the fact is that many on here are defeated before a ball is even kicked. surely a new season brings a clean slate - look at huddersfield!

Comment

100% Agree West. I am still not sure how they made that playoff final based on all the times I saw them.

Comment

Working...
                                X