Grenfell Tower Fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenfell Tower Fire.

Looks horrific. Hopefully nobody on here is effected?!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

My daughter lives in the next tower block along, Whitstable House. I'm heading there right now to make sure she's ok. Their block hasn't been evacuated or anything. She does however have a couple of classmates who live in Grenfell Tower. I hope to god they got out ok.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I heard on SSN at it started from a domestic appliance. Hope everyone is okay, but I would like to know why I massive tower like that has no fire alarm.

30 people gone to hospital, I guess that will be due to smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        My daughter lives in the next tower block along, Whitstable House. I'm heading there right now to make sure she's ok. Their block hasn't been evacuated or anything. She does however have a couple of classmates who live in Grenfell Tower. I hope to god they got out ok.
        Bl00dy hell mate hope she and her pals are all ok !

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I hope her and her friends are okay mate.

Comment

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpres...ing-with-fire/

Jesus looks like some heads will roll (and rightfully so)!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Bloody hell........that's awful!

Thoughts go out to all those affected by last nights fire.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

That's terrible shame if people lost their life because of alleged unscrupulous landlords

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  That's terrible shame if people lost their life because of alleged unscrupulous landlords
                  Just reading the reports now.

No alarm went off and tenants were advised to stay in their homes. Disgraceful if accurate.

Comment

This is absolutely horrendous and after reading that Greenfell document, I hope people are headed for jail if they are found culpable. There have been fatalities now. Horrendous. My thoughts to anyone on this board who has friends / relatives affected by this.
                    It won't surprise me at all if it's just another case of organisational greed only exposed when tragedy strikes. :((

Comment

hope your daughter and her friends are all okay ginge. it sounds like this whole incident was handled very badly, telling people to stay put when theres a fire?! whos bright idea was that!! i really hope fatalities are kept to a minimum but it sounds like it wont be :/

Comment

About money as always. Unscrupulous landlords not wanting to spend their hard earned cash on people's safety and savage cuts to the fire service is only ever going to end badly.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Shocking, hope all affected are safe and those taken to hospital make a speedy recovery
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Christ, just seen that there are fatalities, really terrible news
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

the club have offered to use loftus road as a relief center for people affected by the fire should one be needed

Comment

Working...
                              X