Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Currently the youth that work for my company want to be referred to as zim and zer rather than him and her.
    I have absolutely no issue with this what so ever.
    What I do have an issue with is bathroom/toilet allocation.
    We offered a gender neutral option, but that wasnt good enough. We could have a bloke walking into a female bathroom claiming it's ok because he is gender neutral, when a little old lady almost has a heart attack as she believes a man has just invaded her privacy.
    Live and let live is Great, but people who want alternative life styles or are trapped inside the wrong gender need to help overcome some of the everyday practical obstacles that make accommodating such requests more practical.
    Zim or Zer? How the #### does changing the first letter make the slightest bit of difference? Or are they fans of some Canadian sci-fi show I haven't heard of?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Zim or Zer? How the #### does changing the first letter make the slightest bit of difference? Or are they fans of some Canadian sci-fi show I haven't heard of?
      Good question Zubble.

Comment

Haha,
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Zhar Wars eh!
          No idea, when it came up I just assumed I was old and just nod and agree.
          It was only when a 6' 6" man with a special forces call of duty beard decided to walk into the female washroom that I decided to enquire more.
          For a lot of the youngsters it seems to be cool; I find this annoying as it's not a fad, there are real people with issues who require understanding and support; and this ##### thinking it is cool or trendy are not helping the cause of those who actually are in a dilemma over their sexuality.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I am always amazed by people who have enough time to worry about other people's sexuality while dealing with their busy lives! I have to worry about my daughter and granddaughter ,my (female) partner and trying to cope with all of that! Actually I don't give a tinkers cuss with what other people do, I have too much on my plate to worry about other people who are causing no harm to anybody else!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
              I am always amazed by people who have enough time to worry about other people's sexuality while dealing with their busy lives! I have to worry about my daughter and granddaughter ,my (female) partner and trying to cope with all of that! Actually I don't give a tinkers cuss with what other people do, I have too much on my plate to worry about other people who are causing no harm to anybody else!
              What about your ( male) partner? Bet he'll have a tinkers cuss you've poo pooed him in your post .
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Heaven forfend.
                  Can you please use words that I don't have to google

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                    So you've found the time to write a post criticising other people for commenting on other people, saying they shouldnt have the time to be doing that.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Please don't assume my gender.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        As it changes at weekends
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cec5031cd662

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              As it changes at weekends
                              Janine Floyd Rabbit at the weekends.

Comment

In Latin America they like to be referred to as Latinx instead of Latino or Latina

Comment

Working...
                                X