Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    "gay stuff... do you want it forced down your throat?"

What a way to start a thread. LOL.
    well its close season .naff all going on .you need a a few joke up threads,( especially at the moment ) to crack on with .till we can all get down to business again
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The film/tv industry seems to attract a higher than normal percentage of gay males than any other. Many of them are in high powered positions. Almost everything you watch on tv now has at least one gay character and IMHO are trying to influence the thinking of youngsters by making it seem normal or almost cool to be homosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
        The film/tv industry seems to attract a higher than normal percentage of gay males than any other. Many of them are in high powered positions. Almost everything you watch on tv now has at least one gay character and IMHO are trying to influence the thinking of youngsters by making it seem normal or almost cool to be homosexual.
        Heaven forfend.

Comment

There is a huge gender neutral movement going on in the US at the moment. On the one hand, I'm happy for people to be able to express themselves. On the other hand I dont like the fact thats its being pushed hard onto the majority by the (very) small minority.

As this site is full of white, privileged cis males, does anyone have any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            There is a huge gender neutral movement going on in the US at the moment. On the one hand, I'm happy for people to be able to express themselves. On the other hand I dont like the fact thats its being pushed hard onto the majority by the (very) small minority.

As this site is full of white, privileged cis males, does anyone have any thoughts?
            Child beauty pageants, Kim Kardashian and now this.
            America really is one fu€ked up nation.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post

Whats a cis male mate ?

Comment

My 14 year old has told me that loads of kids in her class identify themselves as bi or pansexual , it seems to be considered cool these days

Comment

Gender neutral thing is definitely getting a bit out of control. Gotta be careful buying anything pink or blue for a baby - Saying that I got a load of pink tat from the clubshop off people when my daughter was born...would have preferred the famous blue n white hoops

Comment

Being gay is one thing and whilst somebody's sexuality is of no concern to me really I'm perfectly happy to acknowledge that it's simply a "difference" rather than un-natural.

Really can't get my head around gender identification issues though. I mean you are either a boy or a girl, a man or a woman aren't you? I personally find it astonoshing that the human race ever got involved in sex change ops and the like.
                    I mean what's the next fad going to be? Won't be long before someone decides they fancy becoming Indian. Sorry if it sounds harsh or causes offence, but I think that there are far better things to be concerning ourselves about than that. Perhaps if anyone on here has encountered such confusion they would care to explain a bit about it in order that we can understand it a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Being gay is one thing and whilst somebody's sexuality is of no concern to me really I'm perfectly happy to acknowledge that it's simply a "difference" rather than un-natural.

Really can't get my head around gender identification issues though. I mean you are either a boy or a girl, a man or a woman aren't you? I personally find it astonoshing that the human race ever got involved in sex change ops and the like.
                      I mean what's the next fad going to be? Won't be long before someone decides they fancy becoming Indian. Sorry if it sounds harsh or causes offence, but I think that there are far better things to be concerning ourselves about than that. Perhaps if anyone on here has encountered such confusion they would care to explain a bit about it in order that we can understand it a little more.
                      Sorry, but you have those who claim Intersex status instead.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Currently the youth that work for my company want to be referred to as zim and zer rather than him and her.
                        I have absolutely no issue with this what so ever.
                        What I do have an issue with is bathroom/toilet allocation.
                        We offered a gender neutral option, but that wasnt good enough. We could have a bloke walking into a female bathroom claiming it's ok because he is gender neutral, when a little old lady almost has a heart attack as she believes a man has just invaded her privacy.
                        Live and let live is Great, but people who want alternative life styles or are trapped inside the wrong gender need to help overcome some of the everyday practical obstacles that make accommodating such requests more practical.
                        Last edited by Fraggy; 17-06-2017, 05:10 PM.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

What's the opposite of intersex, my wife adopts that status everytime I roll home drunk
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Sorry, but you have those who claim Intersex status instead.
                            They can CLAIM what they like Shania. Fact is, you are either one or the other.

Out of interest, what on earth is Intersex? And how does one tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                              What's the opposite of intersex, my wife adopts that status everytime I roll home drunk
                              Know the feeling
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                They can CLAIM what they like Shania. Fact is, you are either one or the other.

Out of interest, what on earth is Intersex? And how does one tell?

Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X