Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

1. Default

Originally Posted by Tarbie
    Is this the offending article Vesps?

Whatīs with the stereotyping? Seems like you canīt be gay witout having a beard anylonger.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by vespa
    Thats the one Tarbs , i`m not strolling round Tescos with that !
    Yeah, me neither to be fair mate.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    Whatīs with the stereotyping? Seems like you canīt be gay witout having a beard anylonger.

gays with beards are known as ' bears '

Is this the offending article Vesps?

Reminds me of Velcro.

Sorry chaps but please remember MYU's post on the other thread regarding inappropriate images. Not that I believe a beautiful young filly is inappropriate but we are in the pot already so these things must stay off site
    When all is said and done, what's left to talk about and what will we do?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    Sorry chaps but please remember MYU's post on the other thread regarding inappropriate images. Not that I believe a beautiful young filly is inappropriate but we are in the pot already so these things must stay off site
    A bird in a bra is inappropriate, but a couple of bearded fellas copping off is ok?

Worlds gone mad, I tell you!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

A bird in a bra is inappropriate, but a couple of bearded fellas copping off is ok?

Worlds gone mad, I tell you!
    No arguments from me mate, those beards are well offensive but there's nothing in the Google T's & C's about that

Sorry Blue .buts what has gone off key on this thread ? or are you agreeing that smirnoff has gone Pete Tong with their gay up vodka bottles ? even more confused than originally ......
    This is a close season chat about a topical subject ,where no one has said anything controversial as far as i can see...

nothing like as conversational as a couple of geezers kissing , and smirnoff expecting everyone to say " ok , nothing to see here ,its just a couple of irons in a mixed race relationship snogging * what could be more normal than that ?

Lets all drink vodka......... nothing to see here
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    any longer than what ?
    Their beards seemed quite short ,to me ...

Sorry Blue .buts what has gone off key on this thread ? or are you agreeing that smirnoff has gone Pete Tong with their gay up vodka bottles ? even more confused than originally ......
    This is a close season chat about a topical subject ,where no one has said anything controversial as far as i can see...

nothing like as conversational as a couple of geezers kissing , and smirnoff expecting everyone to say " ok , nothing to see here ,its just a couple of irons in a mixed race relationship snogging * what could be more normal than that ?

Lets all drink vodka......... nothing to see here
    T'was the picture of the lady in the back of a taxi with her mammary glands.

Originally Posted by brightonr
    T'was the picture of the lady in the back of a taxi with her mammary glands.
    oh sorry ,must have gone before i saw that ,youve got to be quick here !

oh sorry ,must have gone before i saw that ,youve got to be quick here !
    As Brighton said - and yes speed is crucial. If we don't get to these things before the enemy (Google) then the site is at risk. It's really lame and I am in 100% agreement with your thoughts on the earlier post but dems da rules

She was a fine looking filly by the way, cracking rack and the pins looked fine in silk

"gay stuff... do you want it forced down your throat?"

What a way to start a thread. LOL.

As Brighton said - and yes speed is crucial. If we don't get to these things before the enemy (Google) then the site is at risk. It's really lame and I am in 100% agreement with your thoughts on the earlier post but dems da rules

She was a fine looking filly by the way, cracking rack and the pins looked fine in silk
    Sorry chaps, I thought an image with a bra on was ok. Ironically got the image off google. For those that missed it, it was a screengrab from fake taxi

Maybe they did some market research and realised young gay men with beards was their prime market. Tbh I couldnt care less what was on the bottle or who saw me walking around with it. Same vodka inside. Bought a pair of pink football boots recently...30quid less than the black ones so worth the abuse
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"