Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: gay stuff ... do you want it forced down your throat ?

1. Default

Originally Posted by Tarbie
    Is this the offending article Vesps?

Whatīs with the stereotyping? Seems like you canīt be gay witout having a beard anylonger.

Originally Posted by vespa
    Thats the one Tarbs , i`m not strolling round Tescos with that !
    Yeah, me neither to be fair mate.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    Whatīs with the stereotyping? Seems like you canīt be gay witout having a beard anylonger.

gays with beards are known as ' bears '

Is this the offending article Vesps?

Reminds me of Velcro.

Sorry chaps but please remember MYU's post on the other thread regarding inappropriate images. Not that I believe a beautiful young filly is inappropriate but we are in the pot already so these things must stay off site
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    Sorry chaps but please remember MYU's post on the other thread regarding inappropriate images. Not that I believe a beautiful young filly is inappropriate but we are in the pot already so these things must stay off site
    A bird in a bra is inappropriate, but a couple of bearded fellas copping off is ok?

Worlds gone mad, I tell you!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

A bird in a bra is inappropriate, but a couple of bearded fellas copping off is ok?

Worlds gone mad, I tell you!
    No arguments from me mate, those beards are well offensive but there's nothing in the Google T's & C's about that
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Sorry Blue .buts what has gone off key on this thread ? or are you agreeing that smirnoff has gone Pete Tong with their gay up vodka bottles ? even more confused than originally ......
    This is a close season chat about a topical subject ,where no one has said anything controversial as far as i can see...

nothing like as conversational as a couple of geezers kissing , and smirnoff expecting everyone to say " ok , nothing to see here ,its just a couple of irons in a mixed race relationship snogging * what could be more normal than that ?

Lets all drink vodka......... nothing to see here
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    any longer than what ?
    Their beards seemed quite short ,to me ...

Sorry Blue .buts what has gone off key on this thread ? or are you agreeing that smirnoff has gone Pete Tong with their gay up vodka bottles ? even more confused than originally ......
    This is a close season chat about a topical subject ,where no one has said anything controversial as far as i can see...

nothing like as conversational as a couple of geezers kissing , and smirnoff expecting everyone to say " ok , nothing to see here ,its just a couple of irons in a mixed race relationship snogging * what could be more normal than that ?

Lets all drink vodka......... nothing to see here
    T'was the picture of the lady in the back of a taxi with her mammary glands.

Originally Posted by brightonr
    T'was the picture of the lady in the back of a taxi with her mammary glands.
    oh sorry ,must have gone before i saw that ,youve got to be quick here !

oh sorry ,must have gone before i saw that ,youve got to be quick here !
    As Brighton said - and yes speed is crucial. If we don't get to these things before the enemy (Google) then the site is at risk. It's really lame and I am in 100% agreement with your thoughts on the earlier post but dems da rules

She was a fine looking filly by the way, cracking rack and the pins looked fine in silk
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

"gay stuff... do you want it forced down your throat?"

What a way to start a thread. LOL.

As Brighton said - and yes speed is crucial. If we don't get to these things before the enemy (Google) then the site is at risk. It's really lame and I am in 100% agreement with your thoughts on the earlier post but dems da rules

She was a fine looking filly by the way, cracking rack and the pins looked fine in silk
    Sorry chaps, I thought an image with a bra on was ok. Ironically got the image off google. For those that missed it, it was a screengrab from fake taxi

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

Maybe they did some market research and realised young gay men with beards was their prime market. Tbh I couldnt care less what was on the bottle or who saw me walking around with it. Same vodka inside. Bought a pair of pink football boots recently...30quid less than the black ones so worth the abuse
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"